House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sam

Looks Like We Are Heading For More Stock Market Fall Today

I just want to see a 300+ fall today if only to see Gordon Brown squirming on TV on why his miracle economy is going down the crapper.

I just want to see a 300+ fall today if only to see Gordon Brown squirming on TV on why his miracle economy is going down the crapper.

Would you care to reword all that??

60 per cent or 60 points?

300+ or 3000+?

p

What rubbish are you talking about, its up 20 points today.

What rubbish are you talking about, its up 20 points today.

Look when i posted it muppet(it was actually 56 points)

But not 56%. Muppet.

looking at capital spreads it fell to 2697 just prior to opening but I think that was simply a screw up by them.

More clutching at straws by the doom-mongers. Falls on the stock-markets isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference to house prices so why all the fuss? House prices will remain high for the foresseable future, just come to terms with it and stop complaining and accept reality and stop wishing for a crash that is never going to happen.

A property crash will never make property cheap. The most that house prices will fall by is 10% which is an insignificant amount given that house prices have risen by 200% in the past ten years.

Down 60% hey?

And to think I actually took you seriously this morning. I feel violated.

Cor Blimey TTRTR, you gone and caught me out and no mistaking.

What a TOS*SER. :lol:

So i made an obvious typo error, or did i, i really though i could get everone to believe that the stock market fell 60%, some of you Guys are getting desperate.

Down 60% hey?

And to think I actually took you seriously this morning. I feel violated.

Actually this post is a good example of what TTRTR is all about, he goes through every counter argument with his magnifying glass looking for minor flaws such as fullstops in the wrong place or bad spelling, he should have been a lawyer(if he had not been so thick).

He then avoids any kind of debate and whittles on about trivia

More clutching at straws by the doom-mongers. Falls on the stock-markets isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference to house prices so why all the fuss? House prices will remain high for the foresseable future, just come to terms with it and stop complaining and accept reality and stop wishing for a crash that is never going to happen.

A property crash will never make property cheap. The most that house prices will fall by is 10% which is an insignificant amount given that house prices have risen by 200% in the past ten years.

They said the same about stock prices in the dot.con boom.... :ph34r:

10%, im already looking at reposessions and auctions that are 20% lower. People who pay retail prices pay over the top in the first place. There is no crash but debt and repo's are on the up which is a good sign if your looking to buy under market value.

You have to admit though, anything could happen, look at Japan and Germany, both were economic giants and an example to the rest of the world.

Japans real estate is 50% lower than 15 years ago.

So dont be so **** sure sonny.

What is this 'obvious typo error'?

60% or 60 points.

If my flinger slips, the typo might be 60& or 60^ or 60$ if it were a typo.

What a to$$er you are to call anyone else a tosser. An honourable person would just admit their error rather that dream up excuses for being an idiot.

Edited by Time to raise the rents.

Guest Baffled_by_it_all

'honourable person' hang on aren't you a landlord?

It's like a cockroach giving someone dining advice...

Back to your umbrella Bruno, you gibbering retard.

What is this 'obvious typo error'?

60% or 60 points.

If my flinger slips, the typo might be 60& or 60^ or 60$ if it were a typo.

What a to$$er you are to call anyone else a tosser. An honourable person would just admit their error rather that dream up excuses for being an idiot.

What error!!!! :lol:

Are you completly stupid, what is it that you are trying to prove, % is something that i quite often type on here, my fingers were working ahead of my brain.

I sometimes call people by their wrong name, would that have also countered my argument, you are such TIT.

What error!!!! :lol:

Are you completly stupid, what is it that you are trying to prove, % is something that i quite often type on here, my fingers were working ahead of my brain.

I sometimes call people by their wrong name, would that have also countered my argument, you are such TIT.

If your fingers were working ahead of your brain then there would be evidence of that later in the post with some reference to percentages. There isn't. It's not a typo. It's an error. Live with it.

I'm with TTRTR on this one. % instead of points is a massive error, and makes the thread title bizarrely sensational.

It wouldn't have killed Sam just to say "whoops, sorry about that".

Some people just can't admit their mistakes.

I reminds me of people who should have bought property, but didn't......

I reminds?

:lol: sorry i just couldnt resist, now fess up :)

Im just glad i dont make no bad spelling or gramer mistakes

:)

p.s yes i know

I'm with TTRTR on this one. % instead of points is a massive error, and makes the thread title bizarrely sensational.

It wouldn't have killed Sam just to say "whoops, sorry about that".

Yup