House Price Crash Forum

The Hpc Price Prognosticator 2005

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-100.00%

Let me explain: I think hometrack will cease trading. They set up business at the start of the boom (1999 I think). I don't believe that they will be around to see the end of 2005 - I think their business model relies on rising house prices. Therefore, I predict that the hometrack index will disappear (we can call it a default failure value of zero).

-10.75%

This game is quite fun to play with all your family members:

A, demand outstrips supply and we can't build anything like enough there is a continuous and increasing shortfall

B Also politically it would not make the mass of voters or politicians happy ,the great majority of people an the economy depend on an like rising prices.

QUOTE(My Dad)

A, demand outstrips supply and we can't build anything like enough there is a continuous and increasing shortfall

B Also politically it would not make the mass of voters or politicians happy ,the great majority of people an the economy depend on an like rising prices.

Did your Dad really say this MT? :blink:

-10.75%

This game is quite fun to play with all your family members:

Moosetea,

We don't give a hoot what your dad thinks. What we want is his prediction for the next year. Come on Moostea"s dad put your money where your mouth is.

japhy

-23.01%

Anyone who sees less that 20% drop over 3 years is now officially a bull

Just wanted to check that you do realise this is a prediction for 2005 only, judging by the interest in this one, I suspect we will run one in 2006, 2007.... but we just want the 2005 prediction. just wanted to make sure this was your one year only choice.

Thanks to all those who've entered so far. I have 56 entrants so far (average prediciton: -15.76%, highest: is +5%, lowest is -100% - this can still all change)

No sign of our mods or webmaster entering...go-on its only a bit of fun, we won't accuse you of vested interest, promise :lol:

Topher Bear