House Price Crash Forum

The Hpc Price Prognosticator 2005

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GORT takes the contrarian position. I love it!

I have gone for the meltdown scenario, not because I think it will happen, but because it if DOES happen then I'll be there to pick up the pieces while everyone else tries to guess the most likely scenario and peppers the 8%-14% range.

B)

PS - No nicking my ideas!

GORT takes the contrarian position. I love it!

I have gone for the meltdown scenario, not because I think it will happen, but because it if DOES happen then I'll be there to pick up the pieces while everyone else tries to guess the most likely scenario and peppers the 8%-14% range.

B)

PS - No nicking my ideas!

Yes, i do look a bit optimistic compared with the rest of the field!! U might think this a bit strange, given that i STR'd only a few months before u Van, but whilst i was always certain that the boom would end, i was not always certain that it would be followed by a crash. If things dont pick up in the spring, I think the residential market will be absolutely dead next year, & i wouldnt want to be an EA right now!!

-11.28%

give or take 0.001%

Approximately

And my "I have to trump Bruno" prediction is 0.00%

Because there will be no Hometrack Survey,

because there will be no Hometrack,

because there will be no homes to track,

because we're all doomed,

doomed I tell you.

japhy