House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
music man

Norfok Anecdote And Psychology

The misses'ssess parents just sold there house within a month period and lowered the value from £285 to £250 which is just over a 10% reduction but a good quick sale.

They live and Work in Saudi (ex-RAF) and bought a £450K new build house for themselves for there return. Needed a sale to avoid a bridging loan or miss out on their dream.

Friends and aquaintances around here all (yes I avoid that word when I can) I repeat ALL say that there is nothing selling at market value and have been for a while now.

Pepole are looking for the 20% reduction that Rightmove and Nationwide prove. Hmn

The Mrs lives in a Housing Assoc premises and it amazes me that already having a 4 bedroom house and looking to pay the extra on the new house off in 2 years they couldn't consider her situation.

This capitalist ideology of self interest is unbelievable. It is stopping people looking after each other and we are brainwashed into thinking this is normal.

The misses is frequently down on life as she see's no future for herself and I have to agree she probably hasn't as we're all to busy trying to accumulate as much material wealth with not a t0ss of consideration to each other and what makes this worse is we're being screwed all the time by a non-societal / community political system.

This I believe will only make the cliff edge of this crash harsher.

Peace love and unity would be an original political thought for the 21 century.

Edited by music man