House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Us 'releases 9/11 Pentagon Tape'

Such views are challenged by eye-witness testimony at the scene of an aircraft fitting the description of Flight 77 crashing into the site.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there?

It was blatantly a Zionist/masonic set-up. Fancy believing that that is genuine footage.

Freeze the bottom video on 24 seconds my friend.

Sorry Shaker about posting the same link, it was an accident I can assure you

If the majority of people believe something then should it be called a conspiracy theory just because the new world order will not come clean about it.

It was once a theory that the world was round but no one could stop the news leaking out even after killing people to shut them up, the same will happen one day with the events of 9-11

Interesting choice of avatar to choose video stills of the moment many people either lost their lives or where severely injured. :rolleyes:

The plane had no wings, left no trace of identity and no markings on the grass.

What a fantastic flyer the pilot must have been.

Wrong :angry: Please state FACT - we all know 911 was a conspiracy but I am sorry to say people like you only manage to hide some of the more significant truths out there, through rediculous claims like that!

One example - Why do conspiracy nuts only ever show the one tiny hole, that is really the blasts exit hole on one of the inner circles of the pentagon?

Oh, and what is so significant about this video, it's been floating round the net for a long time!

"Oh, and what is so significant about this video, it's been floating round the net for a long time!"

No it is a new one but much like the old one where they only release five frames.

we as the public should demand the tapes taken from the hotel and petrol station across the road from the pentagon be released in the publics interest to put an end to the debate or convict the criminals responsible.

Surly both sides would agree with this and yet the FBI was seizing theses tapes within minutes of the ??????? hitting the pentagon and all we ask is to see the evidence cus we sure as hell don’t believe the official story from the 9-11 commission and this is not going to go away.

watch out for web sites to pretend to agree theory that it was an inside job and then go on to plant something like “and of course Elvis could be seen flying the jet” These sites are being founded by big brother to discredit anyone and everyone that will not swallow the office bull$hit. Holograms, I’ve never read so much bull in all my life.

No it is a new one but much like the old one where they only release five frames.

we as the public should demand the tapes taken from the hotel and petrol station across the road from the pentagon be released in the publics interest to put an end to the debate or convict the criminals responsible.

Surly both sides would agree with this and yet the FBI was seizing theses tapes within minutes of the ??????? hitting the pentagon and all we ask is to see the evidence cus we sure as hell don’t believe the official story from the 9-11 commission and this is not going to go away.

watch out for web sites to pretend to agree theory that it was an inside job and then go on to plant something like “and of course Elvis could be seen flying the jet” These sites are being founded by big brother to discredit anyone and everyone that will not swallow the office bull$hit. Holograms, I’ve never read so much bull in all my life.

Why didnt the group that demanded these tapes be released not demand the others?

Interesting choice of avatar to choose video stills of the moment many people either lost their lives or where severely injured. :rolleyes:

Hmmm..............got any ladies bums?

Hmmm..............got any ladies bums?

Of course buttocks are much more indecent and offensive to video stills from the moment many people died or where severely injured. :rolleyes:

Of course buttocks are much more indecent and offensive to video stills from the moment many people died or where severely injured. :rolleyes:

really got it in for me today, haven't you?