House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coolaftershave

News And Media

I have only been interested in the house price stories since graduating a few years back... I can't believe home many stories are telling us 'its okay, house prices are rising' every week every day! I feel like I am being fed and fattened up (like a goose) for some purpose (possible to lay golden eggs for the banks).

I can't believe its always been this way, can anyone remember a time when house prices were commented on once in a while?

I think its the classic "shout as load as you can, as often as you can, dont let the others have a say" tactic used in many disputes... so that no one has time to figure out their own opinion.

And as more and more stories, day after day, and reports are out there urging me to buy NOW and how prices will always go up I think to my self... whats being hidden, when did the media care about my general welfare especially my finances? They are not a Robin Hood organisation.

The more they shout and scream 'BUY' the more determined I am to stay out.

Edited by coolaftershave

I have only been interested in the house price stories since graduating a few years back... I can't believe home many stories are telling us 'its okay, house prices are rising' every week every day! I feel like I am being fed and fattened up (like a goose) for some purpose (possible to lay golden eggs for the banks).

You Sir, Have just answered your own question in the last sentence!

B)

Bank Propaganda, as most All of these reports originate from people with a financial interest in House price rises....

Edited by A Fool & His Borrowed Money