House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Its-Already-Crashing

Ok Bulls, Give Me Some Real Proof

Can any bulls out there give me some "specific" examples of house prices rising from Q 2004 to Q4 2005

by postcode entered into Nehouseprices or houseprices.co.uk?

My only proviso is that it must be examples in the Home Counties.

This then is surely unequivocal proof of house price movement in that timescale.

Can any bulls out there give me some "specific" examples of house prices rising from Q 2004 to Q4 2005

This then is surely unequivocal proof of house price movement in that timescale.

Yep 2nd Day I have put this out to the bulls, still nothing eh?

Every single 2 bedroom house that was on the market 1 year ago for around 175k is now advertised at 185k, cant find 1 house lower than that now. I live in a new build town in the south east.

Its not proof I know and is only an asking price, but the other depressing thing is that rightmove shows 33 for sale, 26 of which are sold.

I think we'd prefer you do your own research you lazy ponce!

I think we have moved from denial to anger TTRTT?? :lol::lol::lol:

You make me smile. :)

You make my sides split. :lol::lol::lol:

I think we'd prefer you do your own research you lazy ponce!

that's rich, coming from a fat kiwi parasite too lazy to take a job that actually contributes something to society.

And btw, you make me gag, scumlord.

that's rich, coming from a fat kiwi parasite too lazy to take a job that actually contributes something to society.

TTRTT has his bad points as well you know. ;)

See - he always posts just after school comes out.

Go home and do your homework and stop trying to wind up poor TTRTR

Guest Cletus VanDamme

This is a ridiculous question. I just spent some time on nethouseprices trying to do just that. I have not so far been able to find the same house that has just so happened to have been sold in Q4 2004 and resold in Q4 2005. Any other comparison is meaningless. Unless you know the precise properties how will you know how to compare like with like?

This is a ridiculous question. I just spent some time on nethouseprices trying to do just that. I have not so far been able to find the same house that has just so happened to have been sold in Q4 2004 and resold in Q4 2005. Any other comparison is meaningless. Unless you know the precise properties how will you know how to compare like with like?

Given that it takes about a year to sell a house these days you're not likely find anything !!

:lol:

You make me smile. :)

you just made me do a sex wee

Never new TTRTR was a kiwi?