House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
onrollover

$ Is Worth Less

I suspect by the end of today we might be able to get $1.9 for our £ if this trend continues what does it mean to house prices?

I am of the view that an interest rate increase is the most likely trigger for a house price crash, what economic conditions would cause this?

Looking to the future I can see the USD$ having a meltdown as governments want to buy oil using their own currency and not be forced to buy petrodollars and many oil producing countries are happy to sell oil in different currencies so the net effect is for the over printed UDS$ to become like the German DM back in 1940’s

Yes this will drag the world down with it but that’s got to happen unless you think that Americans should all be founded by the rest of the world.

Good to see our friend Gadaffi welcomed back into the fold, looks like the head doctor has done a good job on the old “Mad Dog” and Bush is desperate for friends again.

Edited by Justice