House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
north/south divide

Local Information - Just Thought I Would Share

Last weekend a lovely shiny marketing pack came through the door from one of our local estate agents with lots of information in it, lovely posh folder, but what caught my eye was the letter inside. Here are a few snippets.

'We have just done a marketing appraisal on a property in this area and we currently have a number of buyers who have expressed interest in living in this locality

As you may be aware, the media has recently contained many articles regarding the changing state of the housing market, and whilst at Bridgfords have noticed an end to the 'boom' locally, there are still good levels of demand for the right property'.

Ok, excellent news that an estate agent has put pen to paper and now scared the cr&p out of everyone in south cheshire telling them what they did not want to hear, but Haslam Homes are constructing about 30 new starter homes about a minute from where I live, near to the popular infants school and lovely non-smoking popular pub.. but only 1 plot sold so far. So if there is still demand, why are people not snapping up these new homes??

Still seems to be conflicting information out there...

Edited by north/south divide

Last weekend a lovely shiny marketing pack came through the door from one of our local estate agents with lots of information in it, lovely posh folder, but what caught my eye was the letter inside. Here are a few snippets.

'We have just done a marketing appraisal on a property in this area and we currently have a number of buyers who have expressed interest in living in this locality

As you may be aware, the media has recently contained many articles regarding the changing state of the housing market, and whilst at Bridgfords have noticed an end to the 'boom' locally, there are still good levels of demand for the right property'.

Ok, excellent news that an estate agent has put pen to paper and now scared the cr&p out of everyone in south cheshire telling them what they did not want to hear, but Haslam Homes are constructing about 30 new starter homes about a minute from where I live, near to the popular infants school and lovely non-smoking popular pub.. but only 1 plot sold so far. So if there is still demand, why are people not snapping up these new homes??

Still seems to be conflicting information out there...

If these are flying off shelves why are my EA's having a SPRING SALE.

Why ios on CenturyFM there is always adverts for city living. And one now that says this Saturday SHITE Homes are celebrating 12 years of City Living in Manchester (since when was 12 a magic number????). And they are offering NEVER TO BE REPEATED Special discounts!!!!

Its all b0ll0x!!!! You know its bad when alls you hear are Property adverts, The Mortgage Point and Inside Track on the radio.

The crash is in motion

TB