House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
laurejon

Tony Blair Resigns

Pity.

The sooner Blair resigns, the sooner the country can get on with the REAL TASK of ditching Gordon Brown and his bankrupt economic policies

I saw it as a good thing Blair keeps him out of office but that is one way to look at it.

:)

I saw it as a good thing Blair keeps him out of office but that is one way to look at it.

:)

TB has the Miracle Economy man right where he wants him now: presiding over an economy with a stock market meltdown, crisis in confidence, an HPC, record debt and borrowing, crumbling exports due to overvalued currency. TB is perhaps the master politician and political enemies stand no chnace against such a formidable person! I bet Tony's smile has gorwn an inch either side of his mouth as he reads the papers these days, especially Mervyn's bit about the dire state of the housing market and the debt that is propping it up!

TB has the Miracle Economy man right where he wants him now: presiding over an economy with a stock market meltdown, crisis in confidence, an HPC, record debt and borrowing, crumbling exports due to overvalued currency. TB is perhaps the master politician and political enemies stand no chnace against such a formidable person! I bet Tony's smile has gorwn an inch either side of his mouth as he reads the papers these days, especially Mervyn's bit about the dire state of the housing market and the debt that is propping it up!

Nice lateral thinking.

Don't cross TB!

This thread just might have been prophetic:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/15052006/356/blai...-law-order.html

Blair to admit failures over law and order Monday May 15, 11:16 AM

Tony Blair is due to admit he has failed to sort out the criminal justice system after nine years in power.
The Prime Minister is attempting to to shift the spotlight from three torrid weeks for Labour onto his reform agenda.

Its far worse than the public know. The entire justice system has become chaotic with workloads piling onto district judges and costs soaring to US style proportions due to changes in the rules. Insurers are losing billions (and passing the costs onto the system) due to the litigious culture that has been fostered by Nu Labour's "reforms." It has been a disaster all round.

Guest Winners and Losers

Himself to the fact that he will leave Number 10 when Gordon tells him to go. :D

Sorry, got your hopes up on a monday morning.

I wish you'd stop doing that. :rolleyes: