House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

Leak: Gordon "miracle Economy" To Become P M Mid- 07

http://www.iii.co.uk/news/?type=afxnews&ar...&action=article

LONDON (AFX) - British Prime Minister Tony Blair has told members of his cabinet inner circle that
he will step down in mid-2007
and hand power to Chancellor of the Exchequer Gordon Brown, The Independent on Sunday said.
The IoS and two other newspapers, The Sunday Times and the Mail on Sunday, all claimed the 53-year-old premier would go between next year's local, Scottish and Welsh elections and the Labour Party annual autumn conference.
The newspaper said it asked one unnamed cabinet minister if Blair had told him he will step aside halfway through next year.
He is said to have replied: "I'm not going to tell you exactly what Tony said but I wouldn't disagree with that."

...................the Miracle Economy has become the nightmare of economic hell. :lol:

Who is this 'Gordon Brown' they speak of? :blink:

I never voted for him!! :angry:

If only they got rid of Prescott, which would have caused an election for deputy, which would most probably caused an election for PM.

I never voted for Gordon Brown, so how can he just assume power.......................

Who is this 'Gordon Brown' they speak of? :blink:

I never voted for him!! :angry:

do not fret, I wrote to the Labour Party and mentioned that as Gordon brown had sworn not to let uncontrolled inflation of house prices destabalise our economy and had quite clearly failed they must fire him..

this was several months ago now.. he will be gone in no time.

do not fret, I wrote to the Labour Party and mentioned that as Gordon brown had sworn not to let uncontrolled inflation of house prices destabalise our economy and had quite clearly failed they must fire him..

this was several months ago now.. he will be gone in no time.

If only they would fu***ng fire him.

My guess is that TB knows darn well that when he spends more time with his family next year the economy will be on the skids with massive unemployment, a full scale HPC, queues at the bankruptcy courts and the balance of UK industry closing down to set up in Asia and E Europe. Gordon as architect of the economic timebomb that finally went off will have to resign to spend more time with his family also. Enter David "Scotty" Cameron to pick up the pieces.

Enter David "Scotty" Cameron to pick up the pieces.

But David "Scotty" Cameron will be blamed for that fat W***ers F**kups, as majority of the UK are thick as shit and cant see it

My guess is that TB knows darn well that when he spends more time with his family next year the economy will be on the skids with massive unemployment, a full scale HPC, queues at the bankruptcy courts and the balance of UK industry closing down to set up in Asia and E Europe. Gordon as architect of the economic timebomb that finally went off will have to resign to spend more time with his family also. Enter David "Scotty" Cameron to pick up the pieces.

If only the Tories had a 'Big Hitter in charge instead of a Tony Blair clone :( The Tories really should be hammering Nu Labour big time for all the Stuff-ups they have made.

A strong Tory party should be at least 10 points clear in the polls given all the 'Open Goals' that Blair's party have handed them on a plate. Yet the Tories seem to 'Rejoice' in the fact that they are running level with Labour :blink:

Oh for a figure like Thatcher in her prime to be leading the Tories at this moment in time :ph34r:

I never voted for Gordon Brown, so how can he just assume power.......................

Nor did you vote for Tony Blair (unless you live in Sedgefield). We don't have a president yet - even if TB would like to be one.

If you want an elected head of state then I'd guess your best chance will be when the Queen goes and her twitish son attempts to take the position of head of state. That's the time for you republicans to come out of the woodwork.

Nor did you vote for Tony Blair (unless you live in Sedgefield). We don't have a president yet - even if TB would like to be one.

If you want an elected head of state then I'd guess your best chance will be when the Queen goes and her twitish son attempts to take the position of head of state. That's the time for you republicans to come out of the woodwork.

I never even voted for labour, i was making a point that if TB steps down they should be an Election. I assume you voted labour