House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rain'ard

Thanks Where Ever You Are

Today, Saturday, is my one year anniversary on the forum. I would be the first to admit that I have not had much to contribute, but enjoyed the post of those who have. Bulls and Bears alike, with lot’s of intelligent humour, informative and well researched speculation and predictions, and to be honest some way above my head.

I have gained comfort, support and anger on this subject from you guys. As before I suffered alone.

In terms of HPC itself I don’t know if it would be fair to say over the last twelve months that the bears have advanced at all. We’ve had our little victories such as u turn on SIPS and probably by the introduction of HIPS in the hope that it will thwart rather than help.

Do we have to wait until my second anniversary or longer to see anything significant to happen?

Thanks to you all present and past

Foxy

Guest Bart of Darkness

Not quite reached my first anniversary yet, so I'm still bright-eyed and optimistic (most of the time).

Still, congratulations wheresmyfoxhole.

If IRs start to go up, your second anniversary may see a very different atmosphere on here.

Guest Bart of Darkness
Hmmm dont you mean when!!!!!

Shusssssh, don't jinx it!!!!! ;)

Edited by Bart of Darkness

congrats. i had my own a couple of months ago on the 21st march which so happened to be steak and blow job day. talk about timing. :D:P

Edited by shakerbaby