House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bring_it_on

And You Thought We Had It Bad!

We all complain about inflation picking up over here but just imagine inflation running at over 1000% and is predicted to increase to 1800% by year end. It is truly shocking that the international community hasn't stepped in and overthrown Mugabe given the turmoil he has inflicted on his country!

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews...ss/14571730.htm

It is truly shocking that the international community hasn't stepped in and overthrown Mugabe given the turmoil he has inflicted on his country!

Rhodesia stopped being our problem when they demanded indepedence. Or are you saying we should invade and become an evil imperialist colonial power again?

1000% inflation isn't bad at all considering the muppet in charge. I guess also in Zimbabwe property always goes up (along with everything else)

My parents lived in Zim for a couple of years - just before things got really nasty.

Zimbabwe is a tradgedy. No-one should forget that. It was such a marvellous country not so long ago....

Nevertheless, white Zimbos are not deserving of that much sympathy. Those who view blacks as human beings are in the minority. You makes your bed, dont complain when you are asked to sleep in it......

A tradgedy nonetheless.....

Edited by jonewer

Rhodesia stopped being our problem when they demanded indepedence. Or are you saying we should invade and become an evil imperialist colonial power again?

I think you'll find I said the international community not the British army.

Edited by bring_it_on