House Price Crash Forum

An Even Greater Post On Moneysaving Expert?

HOLA441
HOLA442

these people need to learn the hard way

crazymouse she sounds like a young impressionable person :( who has never learned a lesson in life - always had it easy.

let me think, when was the last time a lot of people became financially worse off.... ooo let me think..... when people got into negative equity in the 90s..... its about time in history something like this came along again to remind people :(

Edited by notanewmember

HOLA443

these people need to learn the hard way

crazymouse she sounds like a young impressionable person :( who has never learned a lession in life - always had it easy.

let me think, when was the last time a lot of people became financially worse off.... ooo let me think..... when people got into negative equity in the 90s..... its about time in history something like this came along again to remind people :(

is there anyway crazymouse could be advised to pullout as the vendors have yet to sign or is she as good as stuffed?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I wonder how many of the people who get into masses of debt have done so by half-following the advice of such moneymaking saving experts.

Stoozing (Or whatever its called) does require a degree of aptitude and willpower and I suspect a lot of people wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

HOLA4410
Guest Guy_Montag

I wonder how many of the people who get into masses of debt have done so by half-following the advice of such moneymaking saving experts.

Stoozing (Or whatever its called) does require a degree of aptitude and willpower and I suspect a lot of people wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

It's the reason I've never got involved in that malarchy. I can't even be bothered to shift my savings around more than once every few years. It makes sense to people whoi have significant credit card debts, but only if you can clear it in 6/9 months.

It was only a matter of time before credit cards started clamping down on these. These first thing to go is the nice balance transfer deals.

HOLA4411

It's the reason I've never got involved in that malarchy. I can't even be bothered to shift my savings around more than once every few years. It makes sense to people whoi have significant credit card debts, but only if you can clear it in 6/9 months.

It was only a matter of time before credit cards started clamping down on these. These first thing to go is the nice balance transfer deals.

They all charge balance transfer fees of 3% now don't they ?

HOLA4412