House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iamconfusedagain

Tips For Staying Up All Night?

I have a bit of a busy weekend and need to work through the night. Anyone have any tips on the best way to stay alert.

I intend to make very strong tea, and go out for a 10 mincycle every few hours, any other advice?

I could do this easy when I was 20, but now its a bit rough :(

put on the Hifi at loud volume and sing along at the top of your voice (screaming) when ever you are about to nod off

trust me, it really works

wakes you up a treat :lol::lol::lol:

(well in the car when no one can hear you, on long journeys at night that is)

I have a bit of a busy weekend and need to work through the night. Anyone have any tips on the best way to stay alert.

I intend to make very strong tea, and go out for a 10 mincycle every few hours, any other advice?

Nothing legal.

Firstly avoid hot drinks cause they make you relaxed, a pint of stone cold tea should be vile enough to wake you, can of chilled coke should be better though :) but the important thing is to keep your brain interested in something.

a few lines of charlie would be ya best bet but thats probably not very practical for you. You can actually buy stimulant tablets (caffine based) for staying awake i dont remember the brand name of them but a chemist will.

Smoke alot (though apparently its bad for ya) cause nicotine is a good stimulant.

Munch on a bag of rasins throughout the night and avoid a big dinner.

Make sure the working environment is cool/colder than normal

Have a good stretch and walk about every so often, not to sure about cycling though seems to energy intensive.

BUT

saying that are you sure you need to stay awake all night, your productivity will probably slip dramaticaly and you will probably be error prone. If its possible work til your tired then have a power nap for an hour or two.

There is little point being concious when your brain doesnt work how you want it to.

3:30am - 4:30 am will be your worse hour, if you can get past 4:30am, you will do it :)

Guest wrongmove

Put that huge joint out for a start :lol:

Guest Winners and Losers

Put that huge joint out for a start :lol:

:lol::unsure: