House Price Crash Forum
muggle

Top Ten Worst Offenders

Top Ten Worst Offenders - the ones responsible for this mess...

OK, it is a hot Friday afternoon, feeling bitter and twisted, so I’ve decided to compile a list of the top ten worst (in my opinion) offenders - the people I consider to be most responsible for the mess described in posts on this site:

1. Gordon Brown :angry:

2. All estate agents :angry:

3. The Bank of England :angry:

4. ALL other banks :angry:

5. Anyone who has a more than one house :angry:

6. All buy-to-let landlords :angry:

7. Margaret Thatcher (for selling off the country’s council housing stock) :angry:

8. Anyone who got a cheap council house (and sold at a massive profit) :angry:

9. Professional breading machines who are given priority for social housing :angry:

10. Immigrants who have no intention of working, yet still get priority for social housing :angry: (Not to be confused with anyone coming to this country for a better life and not afraid to work for it)

Can anyone think of any more?

TTRTR

Property Guru

Spring is in the Air

RIGHTMOVE/COUNTRYWIDE

FOXTONS

NAEA for not regulating EA's

LIE TO BUY

GREEDY SELLERS

TTRTR

Property Guru

Spring is in the Air

RIGHTMOVE/COUNTRYWIDE

FOXTONS

LIE TO BUY

GREEDY SELLERS

ha ha i love how TTRTR is number one

the naea can't make the law. it encourages eas to become members and provides an added layer of protection above and beyond trading standards who only respond to complaints.

and it has campaigned to force eas to become members but the govt has not gone along with that.

Edited by Father Fred

Yeah - I agree; I do not see the gripe everyone has with Estate Agents - they simply market at the market rate. If the property sells quickly, they do well. If it doesn't, they don't. :ph34r:

3. The Bank of England :angry:

4. ALL other banks :angry:

Can anyone think of any more?

1. The new world order

2. The satanic rothschild dynasty (with an estimated net worth of $100-400 trillion)

3. The Rockefellers

4. Any other elite familys you can think of

5. The fraudulent debt-based money system they've imposed on the world

:angry:

the naea can't make the law. it encourages eas to become members and provides an added layer of protection above and beyond trading standards who only respond to complaints.

and it has campaigned to force eas to become members but the govt has not gone along with that.

I stand corrected.

THE GOVERNMENT FOR NOT GOING ALONG WITH THE NAEA's TO MAKE REGULATIONS LAW :)

TB

TTRTR is only there to boost his ego - since being a guru he honestly believes he steers the markets ;)

Yeah - I agree; I do not see the gripe everyone has with Estate Agents - they simply market at the market rate. If the property sells quickly, they do well. If it doesn't, they don't. :ph34r:

In a generalised term you are probably right but there are LOT and LOTS of rogue agents and agents that price STUPIDLY HIGH so all the others follow suit. S oin general CERTAIN Estate Agents.

I have made it quite clear in the past that I understand that smaller agents HAVE to put up their prices to get any business. In my view its the BIGGIES that are the scum whoare OVERPRICING properties!

Nonetheless, as a whole the INDUSTRY stinks of corruption and deceipt. And yes there are a few nice, honet and helpful agents. Shame the majority are bad and bringing them down.

TB

Guest Winners and Losers

TTRTR is only there to boost his ego - since being a guru he honestly believes he steers the markets ;)

You mean he doesn't?? :unsure:

I blame Shakerbaby for my mess. :rolleyes:

7. Margaret Thatcher (for selling off the country’s council housing stock)

I think you'll find that Nu Laborious have sold off more housing stock than the Tories ever did.

D

Well so far the baby boomers have escaped. :unsure:

Nothing new there. They are the masters of deceit lies consumption control and greed. :rolleyes:

1 - 10:

The British public for borrowing the money and for buying into the

bubble.

And to think it was only 15 years since the last time

they let themselves get suckered this way.

ABB

Estate agents will sell a property for as much as they can, more than the market value if they can get away with it. The more the property sells for, the more money they get from their percentage cut/fee.

The estate agents I've had to deal with in tha past don't try hard enough and have to be pushed constantly! They are not worth their fee.

Guest Bart of Darkness

ha ha i love how TTRTR is number one

I think that he would insist on it!

9. Professional breading machines who are given priority for social housing

OK OK I give up, why Bakers :unsure:

They make the "bread" that puts more money in the system therefore they get priority for social housing that they can then buy at reduced price and sell off for more bread

B)

They make the "bread" that puts more money in the system therefore they get priority for social housing that they can then buy at reduced price and sell off for more bread

B)

They that bakes the bread, makes the rules.

:lol: