HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest Guy_Montag

it is not a bit strange that you can't consent to sex but you can decide to go through with your pregancy at the age of 11.

which choice is more destructive?

One might even go on to suggest that since her mother is apparently either unable or unwilling to stop her drinking, smoking & shagging she should not be with the mother.

I'll stop waving my Daily Mail now.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest horace

Let`s get this in perspective.

:( This is simply the first of many she will bear thus expanding the gene pool.

Frightening?

h. :(:(:(:(:(

HOLA4415

The most terrifying part of this is that her mother has a vote (and she will in a few years time).

Yes and no doubt they'll be voting for some far right party because they think it's immigrants that are draining the benefits system.

(appologies I'm not normally so judgemental)

HOLA4416

And these are the people the boomers expect to pay their fat pensions.

It's funny, though: this is a country where people see pedophiles hiding around every corner, primarily because the media have pushed the idea for years in scare stories, yet a girl gets pregnant at eleven and she becomes a fifteen-minute celebrity with her own newspaper story. The media here are such total hypocrites.

HOLA4417
She said: “I can give up smoking at any time, but I don’t find it affects my pregnancy. I also don’t drink any more.”

Hmmmm.

yep it won't affect how she feels during pregnancy.

It'll just massively increase the risk that she has an underweight, under-developed baby which will likely suffer from far more health problems throughout its life.

HOLA4418

Lets face it our current system ensures that the least fit have the most offspring ensuring a kind of reverse darwinian selection.

IMHO this woman is an unfit mother - I mean WTF is an 11 year old girl doing drinking, smoking and going on nights out? She should be in bed by 9:00 homework done.

The mother should be sterilized and the kids taken off her.

Time for a bit of eugenics. :o

HOLA4419

And these are the people the boomers expect to pay their fat pensions.

It's funny, though: this is a country where people see pedophiles hiding around every corner, primarily because the media have pushed the idea for years in scare stories, yet a girl gets pregnant at eleven and she becomes a fifteen-minute celebrity with her own newspaper story. The media here are such total hypocrites.

Good post.

HOLA4420

Time for a bit of eugenics. :o

Quite agree :angry: Time we accepted that it is more desirable for some to breed than others, and that churning out generation after generation of dole fodder is not likely to benefit society. Anyone like to hazard a guess how much the useless mouths in this family alone are likely to cost the rest of us?

Can't believe how angry this story has made me. Really, would society be any poorer if this family was removed from the gene pool?

HOLA4421

Quite agree :angry: Time we accepted that it is more desirable for some to breed than others, and that churning out generation after generation of dole fodder is not likely to benefit society. Anyone like to hazard a guess how much the useless mouths in this family alone are likely to cost the rest of us?

Can't believe how angry this story has made me. Really, would society be any poorer if this family was removed from the gene pool?

more labour party voters....

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Ah, but from some of the stories I've read the chavs seem to be leaning towards the BNP now. In which case, they can expect benefit cuts pretty soon to discourage them.

Otherwise though, I agree: the country would be much better off if all the chavs died tomorrow.

HOLA4424

Hang on though - there's nothing new in this story. This has been going on for years with school girls getting pregnant, some are scummy but not all are and I'm sure some go on to make decent parents, though granted I don't think she's necessarily going to be one of them. The Sun love to sensationalise this kind of crap by picking out the lowest common denominator.

However, I'm not sure it's anyones place to decide who can and can't breed but I don't think there should be handouts.

HOLA4425
However, I'm not sure it's anyones place to decide who can and can't breed but I don't think there should be handouts.

But that's an impossibility in Britain today, because if there were no handouts and the chavs were still pumping out little bastards all through their teens, the lefties would be out with their usual 'think of the children!' whining until we were forced to support them.

Once a society decays as far as ours has, it's very, very hard to get back to sanity.

Archived