House Price Crash Forum

Should We Have A Politics Forum?

aclwalker

HOLA441
HOLA442

Should we have a politics forum to go alongside the economics forum?

I asked this question in the off topic forum since most of the purely political stuff starts or ends up in here.

I voted yes as firstly I am sick of the bnp threads clogging up off topic yet secondly other political threads remain in the main board. Should be one rule for all in my opinion.

HOLA443

I voted yes as firstly I am sick of the bnp threads clogging up off topic yet secondly other political threads remain in the main board. Should be one rule for all in my opinion.

Those two points are exactly what motivated the question.

By all means discuss BNP, but moving only BNP threads to off topic gives the impression that no other political discussion takes place in off topic. I think all purely political discussion (e.g. Prescott affair, Clarke's failures, etc., but not related to housing) should be put into the one 'politics' forum.

HOLA444

Those two points are exactly what motivated the question.

By all means discuss BNP, but moving only BNP threads to off topic gives the impression that no other political discussion takes place in off topic. I think all purely political discussion (e.g. Prescott affair, Clarke's failures, etc., but not related to housing) should be put into the one 'politics' forum.

Agreed. :)

HOLA445
Guest Winners and Losers

I voted yes. You don't OWN off topic you know Shaker. :rolleyes:

HOLA446
Guest The_Oldie

Our policy is to move all threads promoting political parties to the off topic forum. If you notice a thread promoting any political party on the main forum, please let us know using the report post facility.

Archived