House Price Crash Forum
Jason

Hpc Summer Pub Meet - 26th June

Ok, I've been pestering those in power about a pub meet for early summer, and have suggested Monday 26th June in Central London.

I would like to know how many people could make that date? Hopefully lots of you will want to come, and we can make it official!

Monday evening has been chosen so the venue will not be too busy. The pub will be confirmed at a later date, but it will be Central London!

So, you up for it?

Edit by Webmaster

Venue will be the basement bar (there are 3 bars here so make sure you get the right one!) at the Cittie of York pub, London WC1 near Chancery Lane tube station on the Central Line. See you all there from 5:30pm onwards. Drinks are very reasonable priced at this pub, I think a pint of bitter if £1.80 so that should be a persuading factor in turning up! :)

Pubs.com - Cittie of Yorke

Beer in the Evening - Cittie of Yorke

what about us "up north"

london is a big scary place to us and the southern pansies dont appreciate our whippets and ya cant get a pint of decent ale.

we all remember the scousers trip to london in harry enfield? the fast show? paul whitehouse expierience ? , it just puts us off.

geeeza job

count me in.

can we get TTRTR's and assorted trolls to make it more fun?

we could always ask permission for a demo and meet in Parliament square.

what about us "up north"

london is a big scary place to us and the southern pansies dont appreciate our whippets and ya cant get a pint of decent ale.

we all remember the scousers trip to london in harry enfield? the fast show? paul whitehouse expierience ? , it just puts us off.

geeeza job

I'd go if it was a weekend

Guest Winners and Losers

I'd be up for it (brace yourselves!), but I'm up North too. Monday night not very practical for anyone who lives outside London.

Why don't we arrange a HPC Party somewhere in the middle???

Edited by Winners and Losers

Guest Guy_Montag

I'd be up for it (brace yourselves!), but I'm up North too. Monday night not very practical for anyone who lives outside London.

Why don't we arrange a HPC Party somewhere in the middle???

York?

Guest Winners and Losers

York?

York would be good, only a couple of hours from London. I know people in York and could get some recommendations. We might need two separate meets. There should be an annual event. :)

Guest Guy_Montag

York would be good, only a couple of hours from London. I know people in York and could get some recommendations. We might need two separate meets. There should be an annual event. :)

Yeah, even our lowland Scottish correspondants should be able to make York, the teuchters, I regret, will have to have their own.

Any chance we can get Bruno to give a guest speech?

Ok, I've been pestering those in power about a pub meet for early summer, and have suggested Monday 26th June in Central London.

I would like to know how many people could make that date? Hopefully lots of you will want to come, and we can make it official!

Monday evening has been chosen so the venue will not be too busy. The pub will be confirmed at a later date, but it will be Central London!

So, you up for it?

Yep, count me in too :)

There could also be mini-meets in different places.

there are already min-meets going on.

but they are shagging meets, therefore off topic.

though the london would be good. perhaps there will be the HPC dancers like last time. and a comedian, magician and parking for 1000 cars. i hope theres a buffet. nothing better than a nice spread at a meet.

though i cant go. i cant be seen with such dullards....

[excerts from last meet]

"hows your cheese on a stick" great.

"yours" - mm not bad.

"shame about those high house prices isnt it."

"yeah"