House Price Crash Forum

Triangulation

HOLA441

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Does Mervyn King read this site?

"The level of house prices still seems remarkably high relative to those measures that put it into context."

"The proportion of unsecured debtors reporting their debt as a serious problem has gone up, the number of calls to the National Debt Helpline has risen quite sharply, so I think the signs are that a potentially large social problem, with many households getting into difficulty with their debts, is materialising."

"We keep running current account deficits which means that we're spending as a country more than we're producing. And there is a limit in the long run to that."

All these arguments have been on hpc.co.uk repeatedly.

We often comment here that journalists/TV & radio presenters/pundits read this site, as their articles so reflect our content.

I just want to point out that in Mervyn's case, he doesn't need to - he's a bee's knees economist, why would he bother?

Actually a great number of people are coming up with the views we share on independently. And that, my friends, is triangulation.

If you are bull, you also use triangulation - you consider your comments alongside those of the deputy editor of the Express, and the Council for Mortgage Lenders.

If you are a bear, you triangulate with Mervyn King and Warren Buffet.

Who's triangulating the best?

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest horace

Who's triangulating the best

I thought that was illegal. In public at least

I always thought they had to form a circle.

h. <_<

HOLA444
Guest Bart of Darkness
"We keep running current account deficits which means that we're spending as a country more than we're producing. And there is a limit in the long run to that."

Rubbish. Doesn't he know that Gordon Brown has ended Boom and Bust FOREVER!!!!!!

Now we can borrow and MEW into infinity, until the stars turn cold and the sands of time run out.

The man's a fool.

A FOOL I tell you!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Nah, triangulation is boring, tessellation is where it's at.

To topic, now why would the great mind of a Central Bank Governor be remotely concerned with the musings on here?

Well, it might be that minions are tasked with finding the mood of the populus and to what extent some are aware of economic happenings, so a trawl of apposite sites might include this humble abode.

HOLA449
Guest muttley

Another perfectly decent thread ruined... You're all on "ignore", and I'm going to get all my moderator mates to get you lot booted off

Don't be such a square.

HOLA4410