House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hedi

I Feel It In My Water

its not just reading the articules on here and in the press, but also dealing with agents and looking at the wider economic figures.

there is something going on.

something just does not ring true.

the obvoius point is why such worrying about a .25pct hike in rates if all the economic data is pointing to a strong economy.

the other thing i have noticed, is that stats are used in such blatent ways to hide the obvoius, and most are happy to believe it, even when they are so obviously rubbish.

there seems to be a complete lack of ability to face reality. in all things. this does not bode well.

" THOSE WHOM THE GODS WISH TO DESTROY THEY FIRST MAKE MAD"

Guest mattsta1964

The rise in commodity prices certainly suggests investors are getting edgy but I wouldn't expect anything too drastic just yet.

its not just reading the articules on here and in the press, but also dealing with agents and looking at the wider economic figures.

there is something going on.

something just does not ring true.

the obvoius point is why such worrying about a .25pct hike in rates if all the economic data is pointing to a strong economy.

I had a conversation the other day with an agent. he was trying to convince me to arrange a mortgage with their financial expert. I couldn't believe the lack of fight and effort, when I mentioned the likely rate rises.

Practically agreed with me that now was not a good time to buy. Unbelievable :D