House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George

Wtf

Nothing else to brainwash the uk public with:

House Doctor - channel 5

C4 - location x 3

ITV3 - house of horrors

someone turn the lights off when I leave :)

Improving houses is good, but not with constant increasing values based on some EA with 3 GCSE's working out the prices! I want to know the equation (lol) they use to decipher increased value placed on laminate flooring.

They just want you off your butt improving the nations housing, not watching pointless Eastenders.

So if there were concurrently 3 programmes on about stock market investment, you would not think it a bubble?

Does this not mean anything to you?

I worry about this country because education levels are low. T.V is a form of brainwashing because your brain produces alpha waves; which basically means you're more susceptible to influence; its also been noted that you recall information this way much easier. Its what hypnotists also do. I don't see many programs on educating people or how to save money. Its all commodity fetishism and force-fed drivel built upon a foundation of debt-encouragement and poor advise.

Fortunately no-one forces you to watch TV. You don't have to be brainwashed if you don't choose to be.

Of course I doubt it will be long before the government _will_ require compulsory TV viewing.

Fortunately no-one forces you to watch TV. You don't have to be brainwashed if you don't choose to be.

Of course I doubt it will be long before the government _will_ require compulsory TV viewing.

yeah and we will be unknowingly paying for us to be brainwashed too, how cheeky (in the form of TV licensing)

Dont forget the express's ramping of property too... all these are subliminal messages in effect. why it deserved front page coverage, only god knows

Edited by notanewmember

Some one has to pay for the hours spent moving the furniture off the old floor & the time taken to lay the new floor, then reset the furniture. These days no-one budges unless there's money in it!

Jaysis your always on this site, why aren ya off enjoying all that "wealth" you have in the form of property?? cash in and live your life !! carpe diem.