House Price Crash Forum
Hopeful FTB

"ideal First Time Buy"

Not good enough for you?

You FTB's just want everything on a platter don't you!

;)

I'd like to see EA's heads on a platter!!

Guest Guy_Montag

I see it has a "west garden", I imagine the east garden is much more spacious. :huh:

Tells you all you need to know about this market, it's over rated, over hyped, over stretched and over due a correction. The same mechanics of spin are being employed in the "most get on the ladder" at all costs, newspaper headlines. As was used to take us to war " before Saddams WMD land on our heads in 45minutes" headlines. They the paymasters of "The Free Press" promote FEAR in the population with the support and conivance of the government and their paymasters the banking industry, lambs to the slaughter in more ways than one.

Tells you all you need to know about this market, it's over rated, over hyped, over stretched and over due a correction. The same mechanics of spin are being employed in the "most get on the ladder" at all costs, newspaper headlines. As was used to take us to war " before Saddams WMD land on our heads in 45minutes" headlines. They the paymasters of "The Free Press" promote FEAR in the population with the support and conivance of the government and their paymasters the banking industry, lambs to the slaughter in more ways than one.

Reckon that they paid about 30k max for that one 10 years ago- will be interested to see how long that is on the market for! Wouldnt pay much over 30 k for it myself to be honest!

Is it just me, or is the whole house less than 10 feet wide?

It looks a bit iffy, if it doesn't expand sideways into that kind of outhouse/garage (is that the workshop?)

But worth bearing in mind that Elm Grove is a big hill and a lot of the houses in the area are two storey at the front, but three at the back. It might not be as bad as you're assuming.

It does look a bit on the narrow side though...

Edited by Magpie

Guest horace

A bit like Fred West`s house in Gloucester. That was a two up nineteen down.

Where`s my coat.

h.

F*CKING HELL!!!

The cars are wider!!!!! :huh:

TB

Some knob will buy it, Im sure of that!

I'm sure they will. And that area's a dump too.

Since when is £180K ideal for ftbs? Have wages shot up without my employers telling me? Should I be asking for a rise? £80K would be too much for that!

F*CKING HELL!!!

The cars are wider!!!!! :huh:

TB

Some knob will buy it, Im sure of that!

No, the gaps between the cars parking are wider!!!!! :huh:

No, the gaps between the cars parking are wider!!!!! :huh:

:lol::lol:

That's a rarity in Brighton. Normally cars are parked bumper to bumper.

I'm sure they will. And that area's a dump too.

Since when is £180K ideal for ftbs? Have wages shot up without my employers telling me? Should I be asking for a rise? £80K would be too much for that!

At about 40K in a nice area, this would be a fantastic first time buy for a single income person/couple. A starter home for a few years until the family the grew, then handed down to another FTB at the appropriate price. 180K WTF? Does this one harbour a secret evil lair not specified on the deeds?

At about 40K in a nice area, this would be a fantastic first time buy for a single income person/couple. A starter home for a few years until the family the grew, then handed down to another FTB at the appropriate price. 180K WTF? Does this one harbour a secret evil lair not specified on the deeds?

Maybe it has a tunnel to the sea like Roedean? :unsure:

Maybe it has a tunnel to the sea like Roedean? :unsure:

Perhaps it's got a tunnel to Roedean. Ahem, Ahem. Much more attractive option.

i like the way they have left off the room sizes!

I wonder just how much it would have been if they had been arssssed to put up the other curtain.

It would appear that the most spacious room is outside, and there's not even enough room to swing a cat.

Who on earth gives permission for such small sh1tholes to be built.

Fecking ridiculous

Perhaps it's got a tunnel to Roedean. Ahem, Ahem. Much more attractive option.

:lol:

That would be really funny if it wasn't for the slightly uncomfortable issue of age!