House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rain'ard

At Last I Have Found The Reason Hpi

A long awaited Foxhole Mini Drama

I had a mooch around a few estate agents today only to kill time as I waited for my car to done at the garage and I particularly focused on two bedroom flats.

I was shocked to see that some had jumped in price by about one hundred thousand pounds. No not kidding prices such as £257000 for half a house sort of thing. I looked for others and the cheaper ones and they have seemed to have rose by £40,000 or so.

Now before any cries Awoooga I would like to re-assure everyone that I am a Bear and have been all my life. In fact I went to a regression hypnotist and found that not only am I a bear in this life, but a bear in five other incarnations as well. Moreover during one session my @rse felt distinctly cold as I felt myself sitting on a Glacier Mint. Anyway I digress

I felt bad vibes emanating from one particular agent and I could strongly sense the infamy they were up to. Something told me that some of these pictures in the window were fake and offered properties were really not up for sale at all, but simply put there advertised at a high price for the purposes of comparisons .

So any sensible buyer would think that’s too dear. And in a climate of spin and rumour and ever increasing prices so they’re told would gratefully accept the cheaper over priced drums as a step onto this mythical property ladder.

Then I thought I’ve cracked it the great dirty trick that’s keeping this bubble expanding.

I felt so angry that this deception was going on. I bore in mind how we could be proactive on this forum to fight this evil, so I pressed my nose onto the shop window in front of the Negotiator lassies and let them see both barrels of my nasal cavities.