House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BandWagon

When Is The Next (london) Pub Meet?

Guest Winners and Losers

The last meet was last weekend. :lol::P

Yeah, but only you turned up? :unsure:

Any ideas?

Well webmaster organised the last one and I asked him whether he/fubra would be doing another one and he said:

Hi underpressuretobuy,

I have had a chat with Fubra about this and it is something that they were keen to continue doing. I expect that I'd still have to organise everything but hopefully they can give us a few quid for food and first drink free or something.

Regards

Webmaster

I have been thinking of organising an East London / Essex borders meet but haven't got round to it yet.

I would be happy to help arrange something in London.

I think LaLaLand could be persuaded to come along as well!

Edited by underpressuretobuy

Guest Winners and Losers

You greedy girl !

I was lured under false pretences. I won't going into too much detail about the exact false pretence. :rolleyes:

I am up for it as usual.

But 9th June, its difficult. What about another thursday or Friday when England aren't playing.....

I am up for it as usual.

But 9th June, its difficult. What about another thursday or Friday when England aren't playing.....

i'll play :)

as long as we don't have to talk about house prices ALL night?? :huh:

:P

in the old days - meet threads got pinned. not shifted to obscurity.

*grumble grumble*

miserable "NU HPC" :ph34r:

I'm up for a pub meet. One thing I find interesting though. How do we really know who we all really are? Apart from Bruno who is instantly recognisable! I could say I'm any of you lot out there. Would you know the difference? Think about it...

I'm up for a pub meet. One thing I find interesting though. How do we really know who we all really are? Apart from Bruno who is instantly recognisable! I could say I'm any of you lot out there. Would you know the difference? Think about it...

why? - who you thinking of going as then???

:lol:

Any ideas?

Yes.. it would be good to have another :)

If there is a thought towards a saturday do (to allow those travelling from a far) then setting the date sooner rather than later would be good.

Webmaster, if you need help touring hostelries and sampling beers to decide on a venue.. I think I have necessary qualifications B)

They have stickers and bunting out.

seems like the 'new regime' have backwatered these HPC related-sex plans.

FUBRA does not approve.....

still. its too far anyway. bleeding londoners and their fancy dallas pubic hair styles.

bring back the hitler tash. thats all im saying girls.

Dead why not try a Salford meat? :unsure:

Guest muttley

Shaker and WAL should be easy to spot

justin.jpg

Guest Winners and Losers

Shaker and WAL should be easy to spot

You're posting off topic alot lately Muttley??? Are you becoming obsessed with Shaker and WAL? :unsure: We will be easily recognised as the two sitting in the corner getting it on. :rolleyes:

Edited by Winners and Losers

Guest muttley

You're posting off topic alot lately Muttley??? Are you becoming obsessed with Shaker and WAL? :unsure: We will be easily recognised as the two sitting in the corner getting it on. :rolleyes:

Ah, there you are.

I wasn't aware I had posted off-topic. This thread seems to have been moved, for some reason.

Guest Winners and Losers

Ah, there you are.

I wasn't aware I had posted off-topic. This thread seems to have been moved, for some reason.

Trying to fish me out were you. :rolleyes:

Guest Winners and Losers

Its not that hard you just need a rod big enough. :lol::P

Is that why you failed?