House Price Crash Forum

Arrogant/horrible 'buy To Let' Man On Train

HOLA441

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL! I'm not the deluded one - I'm not the one waiting for a crash for year after year.

BTW: The post above is historical fact. I'm pointing out history, and how it mirrors the times we are living in.

I think you'll find I'm one of the the only people who has been correct in forcasting HPI - and the rise % - for the past few years, while you have been posting about he crash next week. Whos the deluded one?

Will you be calling me a ranter when you get a £2500 fine for not reporting your address to the government after moving landlord when its made law shortly? :o

Discussion of mass immigration affecting your community and housing isn't racist, facist etc... thats the government line they spin to prevent people talking openly about the huge issue, and control your response! Unfortunately there are always a few who fall for it!

I am afraid you have to wise up, this belief in a house price crash is wrong - It leads to conceited thought and inaction. You might even have to think about why houseprices STILL keep on going up - and why I am always right year after year...

Ahhhh, but you ARE deluded. You believe in the BNP for starters. Plus you are still unable to make a post without mentioning the word immigration. Try it - it may be a cathartic experience!!!!

Anyhow, you may care to review my previous posts to try to find one where I talk about 'a crash next week'. I do not, and never have, thought that there will be a crash next week.

In terms of the your 'rentier class' rubbish, even if it was vaugely true (which it is not) it would not apply to me as I earn enough to buy a house whenever I want to. My interest in HPC is whether on not I will be able to buy it for less in the future.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

A similar thing happened to me whilst travelling to Amsterdam by train. On the journey we stopped at a crowded platform where I noticed what appeared to be a total nutter preparing to board the train. I could tell he was of a strange ilk by the way he was dancing like Bez, although he was obviously too pissed to sustain the lively jig for more than a few seconds.

My carriage was some way down the platform from him, the risk of this idiot occupying the vacant seat opposite me was low and my anxiety faded.

This pleasant emotional state was soon replaced by one of shear panic when I heard the waling buffoon enter the carriage. He had obviously sensed I was on the train, six carriages where not going to deter this dedicated piss artist.

After the initial impact of stale urine and BO wore off I was entertained for several hours by his rendition of "under the bridge" and unique tourist information service which consisted entirely of "get off at schiphol, it's really good yah!" followed by a thumbs up gesture.

Am I the only one who finds your back ground wittering entertaining?

HOLA443

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL! I'm not the deluded one - I'm not the one waiting for a crash for year after year.

BTW: The post above is historical fact. I'm pointing out history, and how it mirrors the times we are living in.

I think you'll find I'm one of the the only people who has been correct in forcasting HPI - and the rise % - for the past few years, while you have been posting about he crash next week. Whos the deluded one?

Will you be calling me a ranter when you get a £2500 fine for not reporting your address to the government after moving landlord when its made law shortly? :o

Discussion of mass immigration affecting your community and housing isn't racist, facist etc... thats the government line they spin to prevent people talking openly about the huge issue, and control your response! Unfortunately there are always a few who fall for it!

I am afraid you have to wise up, this belief in a house price crash is wrong - It leads to conceited thought and inaction. You might even have to think about why houseprices STILL keep on going up - and why I am always right year after year...

Brainclamp... I agree that much of what you are talking about COULD happen, and some of it would seem to be part of Nu Liebours plans, but it would all hinge on Nu Liebour staying in power for a long time to get all their draconian policies through. I'm not convinced that they will be around long enough to be a concern.

Edited by non-FTBer

HOLA444

They have a majority on 35% of the vote.

The belief in a houseprice crash stopped many young people bothering to vote!

You can find plenty of Blinkered Idiots like that on SP

Dr Bubb - I respect your opinons, but while you were encoraging people to blindly short the housebuilders a while ago - I was buying them up, because of my calculations of mass immigration which I posted at the time. Only blinkered idiots could have lost out then. However, I agree that all restraint on credit has gone, and your positions in commodities made sense.

Edited by brainclamp

HOLA445

You certainly have to have no morals/feelings for anybody (psycopath?) to make money

Persoanally, I hate public transport - it's like being back at school/university surrounded by people you detest and wouldn't piss on if they were on fire :lol:

Edited by dnd

HOLA446

There's no excusing this arrogant man, but what makes it okay for bears to rant about a house price crash and their delight in home owners having negative equity.Or some bulls happy for homeowners to become bankrupt?

Most homeowners are buying a house to make it a home for their families. Surely they don't deserve negative equity for that reason alone!

Most of the bears on this site are far too selfish. And arrogant.No different to the d**kh**d on the train.

HOLA447

You should have stabbed him. House prices would have ceased to matter to him in an instant

Jeez, fantasist like Gal Bear, along with nutters like Brainclamp, who is unable to string a rant together without mentioing immigrants, and then we have the likes GCS15 advocating stabbing someone!!!

No wonder the world is in the turmoil it is today, this site indeed mirrors it in many respects. Total utter crap is lapped up because it fits in with peoples predudices that have been formed via media and active VI manipulation. Indeed on this site which is its self a medium for communicating., collective self feeding in a "semi closed enviroment" is showing up some rather interesting if not frightening behavioral traits.

Now the basis behind the conception of this website was excellent, a site unfetted by political or business Vested Interests. Indeed much interesting information is here to be found if you can be bothered to wade through the crap. But unfortuneately it turns out alot of active posters are just feeding off each others perceptions. Believe what I believe or be considered as the enemy, the personification of evil

Heaven knows what normal people not in the HPC "loop" must think when they stumble upon or are directed to this site. I myself am a bear by disposition, but FFS this site at times exhibits evidence that a cult is forming, with members entering into feeding frenzies when the right "trigger" is applied. Of course this is what happens in a "Semi Closed Enviroment" it becomes biblical in belief, and at all cost people must be either converted or destroyed.

Good on you Pond321, it takes someone with a strong sense of self belief to voice concerns when the "Herd" has its head down and is in full stampede mode.

PS: I could subject Gal Bears fantisies to analysis and expose them for what they are. But there is no point, as your all infatuated by her input, she is selling your a bill of goods you already subscribe to. It's the old political ploy " tell em what they want to hear and they will vote for you in buckets" Credit where credit is due Gal Bear you have then hanging on your every word.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Is this post for real?

A 'nutter' who just happens to be right, year after year after year.... :P

The only vested interests here are people who refuse to open thier eyes to the changing world.

OK I take what I said about you back, you obviously can make a post without the "i" word :D

HOLA4410

Looks like this reply I made to another thread should really really be posted on here :rolleyes:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=29651&hl=

Surely your confusing wheresmyfoxhole with Gal Bear...ah but all you sycophants lap up her imaginary exploits "Slaying the Greedy Nasty Owner Occupier" ..............With you lot falling over each other to sing her praisers, shouting the likes of...Bravo, HPC Hero and such like ..... Watching the replies flood in on one of Gal Bears "Fantasy Threads" is like being at the Saturday afternoon Picture House Matinee of old, packed out with five to ten year olds all screaming at the" Baddie in the Black Cowboy Hat"

Now that's what makes this website come over to normal peeps as a feeding station for impressionable immature bitter bottom feeding losers.

I take it constructive criticism is always welcome :rolleyes:

GAL BEAR does seem to have more dramatic intestices than the rest of us...

Mind you I love a good western...

HOLA4411

Jeez, fantasist like Gal Bear, along with nutters like Braincramp, who is unable to string a rant together without mentioning immigrants, and then we have the likes GCS15 advocating stabbing someone!!!

No wonder the world is in the turmoil it is today, this site indeed mirrors it in many respects. Total utter crap is lapped up because it fits in with peoples prejudices that have been formed via media and active VI manipulation. Indeed on this site which is its self a medium for communicating., collective self feeding in a "semi closed environment" is showing up some rather interesting if not frightening behavioral traits.

Now the basis behind the conception of this website was excellent, a site unfetted by political or business Vested Interests. Indeed much interesting information is here to be found if you can be bothered to wade through the crap. But unfortuneately it turns out a lot of active posters are just feeding off each others perceptions. Believe what I believe or be considered as the enemy, the personification of evil

Heaven knows what normal people not in the HPC "loop" must think when they stumble upon or are directed to this site. I myself am a bear by disposition, but FFS this site at times exhibits evidence that a cult is forming, with members entering into feeding frenzies when the right "trigger" is applied. Of course this is what happens in a "Semi Closed Environment" it becomes biblical in belief, and at all cost people must be either converted or destroyed.

Good on you Pond321, it takes someone with a strong sense of self belief to voice concerns when the "Herd" has its head down and is in full stampede mode.

PS: I could subject Gal Bears fantisies to analysis and expose them for what they are. But there is no point, as your all infatuated by her input, she is selling your a bill of goods you already subscribe to. It's the old political ploy " tell em what they want to hear and they will vote for you in buckets" Credit where credit is due Gal Bear you have then hanging on your every word.

something similar happened to me once.

I was 17 and on my lunch break from work. It was a beautiful summers day, the park was busy. I was minding my own business when a well dressed gentlemen took a seat beside me and initiated a conversation. After about five minutes he asked if I would like to join him for a drink at a local wine bar. Of course, I said, although I must be back at work by one. As we entered the establishment I recognised an acquaintance at the bar, I asked this young man with sycophantic tendencies to join us. I knew he would strike up a lively and pretentious conversation with the mutual stranger, who incidentally told us he was a music teacher.

Later, after exploiting the strangers generosity, I returned to work and left my charming companions to enjoy the rest of the afternoon and several bottles of wine.

Anyway, on my way home that evening I happened upon my sycophantic friend in the street. His face had lost all colour, the was obviously most upset. When I enquired to the nature of his distress he told me the horrifying details. Some time after I left the wine bar the music teacher asked my friend to join him for an afternoon stroll in the park where we had earlier met, by this time the park was empty. What he told me next I could not believe. Mr music had asked my foolish friend if he would show him his nob for a fee!!!

How much did you get? I asked.........

Just thought I'd share that with you.

HOLA4412

OK I take what I said about you back, you obviously can make a post without the "i" word :D

Heh heh - you beat me to it. We should give him a gold star

Well done Brainclamp!!!!! You are a clever boy!!! Does it feel good? How about joining the lib dems now you have made this breakthrough?

Edited by Pond321

HOLA4413

Heh heh - you beat me to it. We should give him a gold star

Well done Brainclamp!!!!! You are a clever boy!!! Does it feel good? How about joining the lib dems now you have made this breakthrough?

Easy now. Small steps. One stage at a time. :lol:

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

something similar happened to me once.

I was 17 and on my lunch break from work. It was a beautiful summers day, the park was busy. I was minding my own business when a well dressed gentlemen took a seat beside me and initiated a conversation. After about five minutes he asked if I would like to join him for a drink at a local wine bar. Of course, I said, although I must be back at work by one. As we entered the establishment I recognised an acquaintance at the bar, I asked this young man with sycophantic tendencies to join us. I knew he would strike up a lively and pretentious conversation with the mutual stranger, who incidentally told us he was a music teacher.

Later, after exploiting the strangers generosity, I returned to work and left my charming companions to enjoy the rest of the afternoon and several bottles of wine.

Anyway, on my way home that evening I happened upon my sycophantic friend in the street. His face had lost all colour, the was obviously most upset. When I enquired to the nature of his distress he told me the horrifying details. Some time after I left the wine bar the music teacher asked my friend to join him for an afternoon stroll in the park where we had earlier met, by this time the park was empty. What he told me next I could not believe. Mr music had asked my foolish friend if he would show him his nob for a fee!!!

How much did you get? I asked.........

Just thought I'd share that with you.

dom I find your life experiences most enthralling, you obviously either have a more vivid imagination or a wider circle of freinds than Gal Bear . :D;)

BW you maybe have something there, but I doubt its down to webmaster.....could it have been pinched by a pole with a brolly up his jacksee

HOLA4416

Jeez, fantasist like Gal Bear, along with nutters like Brainclamp, who is unable to string a rant together without mentioing immigrants, and then we have the likes GCS15 advocating stabbing someone!!!

No wonder the world is in the turmoil it is today, this site indeed mirrors it in many respects. Total utter crap is lapped up because it fits in with peoples predudices that have been formed via media and active VI manipulation. Indeed on this site which is its self a medium for communicating., collective self feeding in a "semi closed enviroment" is showing up some rather interesting if not frightening behavioral traits.

Now the basis behind the conception of this website was excellent, a site unfetted by political or business Vested Interests. Indeed much interesting information is here to be found if you can be bothered to wade through the crap. But unfortuneately it turns out alot of active posters are just feeding off each others perceptions. Believe what I believe or be considered as the enemy, the personification of evil

Heaven knows what normal people not in the HPC "loop" must think when they stumble upon or are directed to this site. I myself am a bear by disposition, but FFS this site at times exhibits evidence that a cult is forming, with members entering into feeding frenzies when the right "trigger" is applied. Of course this is what happens in a "Semi Closed Enviroment" it becomes biblical in belief, and at all cost people must be either converted or destroyed.

I couldn't agree more. The bears on this site are part of a cult and it's bulls like us that are trying our damnest to save them.

And what thanks do we get? I'll tell you. Zip.None. Not even a "thanks for trying but we cannot be saved".

They bury their heads in the sand and all of a sudden one the most popular threads of last week is left to rot in the archives because somone posted something that the cult disagreed with.

Is this the only forum on the www that won't allow freedom of speech? And more importantly, indisputable facts?

HOLA4417