House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vivaldo

The Truth Is Hitting Home - Bubble Has Burst!

MoneyCentral.MSN.com, tells of a salesman in Florida who is growing very concerned over his investment, which looks about to tank. He can’t afford to drop the price in line with the going rate for homes in his neighborhood, about $100,000 less than he’s asking. He said: “If I got in a jam, I would have to drop the price, but I am not at that point.” He plans to rent the place rather than take a huge loss.

Hahahahahaha.

novice speculator lesson 101 :

when your loosing don't sit there and hope its getting better. you are Hopeing when you should be phearful. don't look at the loss and think well maybe it will get better. CUT Your LOSSES D1CKHEAD before they ruin you.

:) words of advice from some very expensive lessons I had once .

Its chase the market down time for those who MUST sell due to rising IR or employment problems (already growing in the UK). This is a painful process as you have to stay ahead of the downswing and not try to match current prices that are not attracting buyers. Every week can cost thousands so it is important to get ahead of the market quickly and cut your losses as best as you can. Pride is a killer and it is better to salvage something than lose it all.

http://story.irishsun.com/p.x/ct/9/id/3347...8a80d6f705f8cc/

Buyers get boost in Chicago housing market

Big News Network

Monday 8th May, 2006 (UPI)

Some real estate agents in Chicago say a
five-year buying frenzy in the housing market appears to be slowing down.
The Chicago Tribune says homes are selling in months, not hours, and prospective buyers are taking their time to make a decision.
The volume of sales appears to be running on a par with last year's record numbers, the newspaper said, but the i
nventory of homes on the market has surged

All bad things must end I suppose :(

:D