House Price Crash Forum

Phoney Bliar Out By Christmas?

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I suspect he'll hang on long enough to bask in the glory of starting yet another war and with Iran this time...

His legacy however is assured.

Over 100,000 dead Iraqi's........so far......

Creating and presiding over the biggest unsustainable economic bubble boom in history.

Creating rampant 'real' inflation

Rampant stealth taxes.

A crumbling health service

Any more??

If he hangs on much longer:

Presiding over the biggest self made economic crash in living memory and accordingly the deepest recession ever.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest Riser

Blair could be out within the month let alone the year, can't wait to see the sour look on Cherie's face as they move out :lol:

The world economy waits for no man especially a pompus pr!ck such as Gordon Brown. The storm clouds of rising global interest rates, reduced carry trade, war in Iran, and increasing government debt are gathering Brown only has a few weeks left before he loses his last chance at ever being PM.

HOLA446

Blair could be out within the month let alone the year, can't wait to see the sour look on Cherie's face as they move out :lol:

Is it just me, or is Cherie Blair an example of a rare species - the female twa*. There are lots of male twa*s, but a female version is rare indeed. She is like Judge Pickles - in complete power of judgement over the lives of the oi polloi, yet with absolutely no inkling of what those lives are like.

£7K on her hair. And she still looked like a twa*.

HOLA447

Is it just me, or is Cherie Blair an example of a rare species - the female twa*. There are lots of male twa*s, but a female version is rare indeed. She is like Judge Pickles - in complete power of judgement over the lives of the oi polloi, yet with absolutely no inkling of what those lives are like.

Most politians are twats male or female. Just watch question time for some weekly examples.

HOLA448

I suspect he'll hang on long enough to bask in the glory of starting yet another war and with Iran this time...

His legacy however is assured.

Over 100,000 dead Iraqi's........so far......

Creating and presiding over the biggest unsustainable economic bubble boom in history.

Creating rampant 'real' inflation

Rampant stealth taxes.

A crumbling health service

Any more??

If he hangs on much longer:

Presiding over the biggest self made economic crash in living memory and accordingly the deepest recession ever.

You're losing your touch, Right Herbert! You missed out "NU LABOUR SCUM". What came over you?

p

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

My friend Avid says: "She has a mouth big enough to fit your balls."

I agree with all that is said on this thread

So my contribution is Labour should stop behaving like the Tories and they might get my vote.

They don't behave like the Tories because they have not yet instigated a contentious situation that could ultimately lead to civil unrest as a result of widespread disaffection amongst certain key sectors of society.

** THUD **

:o

Another f*****g flying pig just hit my bloody window.

HOLA4413

Blair will stay as long as he can.

He needs his PM's salary to offset the negative equity on his disasterous property acquisitions in London and Bristol. Why else do you suppose his uniquely ugly wife is flogging herself on the 'after-dinner' circuit?

HOLA4414

so true

flogging herself like a typical whore

i mean whats she done, she aint been elected, and shes just another lawyer, so why else would they pay to listen to her

shes a nasty wannabe beech that is no better than a footballers wife.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

The acorn fell very very close to the tree.

HOLA4418

William Hill are offering odds of 6/5 on Blair going by Christmas!

Those odds sound about right. They reflect the belief that there's hardly a chance of him leaving before Xmas 2006, unless he's hit by lightening or some other one-in-a-million event occurs. He'll face down the has-beens like Frank Dobson and the never-will-be's as he's done in the past. They're political midgets and few in number. They'll have crawled back into the woodwork by Wednesday.

Tony Blair will definitely be out by Christmas - that's Christmas 2008!

p

HOLA4419

Just (half) listening to the morning news - sky I think - and there were two guys talking about when Tony will go . One seemed to have the impression that Tony wanted to bypass GB for PM in favour of John Reid (?) and that TB would be hanging on waiting/hoping for the economy to take a turn before leaving the job

:lol::lol::lol:

It seems the prospect of an economic downturn is now very much in the mainstream media - I get the impression that there is growing agreement that it is now a matter of when not if it all goes t1ts up

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Blair will stay as long as he can.

He needs his PM's salary to offset the negative equity on his disasterous property acquisitions in London and Bristol. Why else do you suppose his uniquely ugly wife is flogging herself on the 'after-dinner' circuit?

Not true, he will earn several multiples of his salary once he's gone - staying in the job will cost him a packet -just think why William Hague made over £600K last year. He will make several million from speaking and non-exec dirextorships for a few years, then off to run Brussels.

HOLA4422
Not true, he will earn several multiples of his salary once he's gone - staying in the job will cost him a packet -just think why William Hague made over £600K last year. He will make several million from speaking and non-exec dirextorships for a few years, then off to run Brussels.

I fail to see how this could happen, in the first place the International Criminal Court does not allow people on trial out for the day to work.

I can think of no war criminal in the world who is allowed to profit from their past crimes.

HOLA4423

From an HPC point of view, would it not be best for Blair to stay as long as possible. The longer he stays the more time he has to set up an alternative to Brown, who also will be more discredited as the wheels come further off the economy.

IMO if Brown gets to be PM in near future, he'll put that moron Ed Balls in as chancellor, who will ensure housing/consumer bubble goes on for another few years to boost the 'feelgood factor' in time for the next election

Edited by jp1