House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bizop

Romanian Real Estate Fund - Min 20% Return

We are establishing a new investment fund for real estate investment in Romania. The fund will have a corporation type structure with a total of 100,000 shares stucture and the initial value of each share will be 1000USD. Each investor can purchase as many shares as they wish once but once the total share number has been reached no other shares will be issued. The purpose of the corporation is to buy and develop real investments in residential and agricultural areas. The manager of the fund is of Australian origin and MBA qualified and the architect for development progects is from USA. Money will be placed in a trust account and only used for investment purposes with only a small perchantage available for the fund managing expenses. The shares can be sold after minimum 12 months from purchase and the corporation will undetake to buy back the shares at the owner's request at 1400USD per share after 24 months (a guarantee 20% return).

In the last two years investments in residential land in Romania retuned between 50-200% per anum while investments in agricultural land returned more than 200% p.a. We expect that in 2007 with inclusion of Romania and Bulgaria in the European Union, the price for land to reach record highs.

For more information please contact us.

Some weak sales B/S...

wow - so your manager has an MBA has (s)he?

so bl00dy what.

anyhoo consa on ********************* has the found the following link. perhaps your MBA owning drongo (who i suspect is really yourself) would care to comment thereon?

http://www.seeurope.net/en/Story.php?StoryID=60580

Prices in the real estate market may be subject to a correction, as the increase witnessed in Romania over the past few years was mainly of a speculative nature, National Bank of Romania (BNR) chief economist Valentin Lazea stated this weekend, Nine O'Clock reports.

“There is a risk for these prices to collapse. In Romania, this price increase was mostly a played on convergence. Investors expect prices to go up once Romania becomes an EU member state,” Lazea explained.

Real estate prices were also the main topic in a seminar on inflation held last Thursday, with BNR Governor Mugur Isarescu and director of the European Central Bank Division for Monetary Policy Strategies Klaus Masuch as guests.

The latter emphasised the line of action to be followed by central banks in these markets, namely to monitor the evolution of asset prices and to prepare measures to avoid prospective crises in such markets.

When people talk to me of Romania, I think short term gain, long term pain.

The Italians, Brits and French have gone crazy, buying land where ever they can, mostly around the major cities in Romania. This is despite the fact that there is currently no finance to be arranged. Obviously the lack of finance could be looked at as a positive, since when finance trickly turns into a river prices will soar. Indeed that is why current estimates predict a price increase between 25 - 30% next year when everyone and their grandma will be buying thanks to finance.

One thing that worries me about Romania is the corruption level of government officials, that and also that the inflation rate is currently 9% - although it is steadily falling. From what i hear, the time table for EU entry will have to be put back several years - originally timetabled for 2007/2008.

Another factor that i do not like is that foreigners cannot own the land - has to be purchased through a company.

Does anyone know about the tax structure in Romania?

I ain't investing. Far too worried about them damned vampires....... I'd end up with 25% of Dracula estates....

Honestly whichever idiot thought to push an obvious con about property on a site dedicated to property losing money is the worlds biggest muppet. He's obviously just posted this to every site that has house or property in the title.

I do hear that singing pig has an exclusive offer with them, buy 10 shares in romania and get 1 free.

In terms of Eastern European investing, Estonia has to be a top target.

Clear land registry procedures, low corruption, a highly educated high tech focued workforce, scandinavian type outlook and culture plus high growth.

I would also recommend Slovenia. Not only a very pretty place but a non - crooked culture pervades. Im hearing a lot of English 'Tuscany' types have invested in the capital.

Germany of course remains a target also.

In these three nations I believe financial stregnth underpins the market whereas Romainia et al are perhaps reliant to a much greater degree upon pure speculation. Having said that, you never know.............. so never say never to anywhere, afterall it was only 10 years ago people were writting - off Ireland as the poor Man of Europe.

In these three nations I believe financial stregnth underpins the market whereas Romainia et al are perhaps reliant to a much greater degree upon pure speculation.

What do you believe is underpinning the market in the UK?