House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

More Ant-buying Advice

Guest STR2004

Who would want to buy them anyway?

I don't need to, there's thousands of them just wandering around on my driveway and I can just pick them up for free :lol:

I would I was wondering if Red were cheaper than Soldier ants

Interesting find though Rachel.

I made a mistake once on the title form and I paid dearly

Sorry I don't understand you either. You need at least a Subjct and a predicate noun and a verb for a sentence

That's "subject".

Isn't is a shame when a thread is hijacked for petty squabbling?

That's "subject".

did you mean to put is in there?

only joking, well its friday night and whats wrong with a bit of petty squabbling :lol:

That's "subject".

Dear AvidFan,

I didn’t mean to put you on the defensive. This thread turned into a humorous one because Rachel made a simple typo in filling in the subject form ( like we all do sometimes )which we all realised and Rachel amicably went along with it.

You yourself came on to inform us in a jovial way that you posted the same subject earlier. I replied to you in equally a friendly and jovial way in the spirit and mood of the thread, but you seemed to take umbrage, and with a slightly aggressive tone asked me to explain. Being a moody and grumpy old ******* I replied with the pompous S*** I did expect you would want an explanation of that and here it is

Are we still friends?

I have a wireless keyboard and it sometimes gets out of sync with the alphabet. Hence, t's become s's. Never mind.

Back on topic. I do wonder if we'll revert toa nation of renters. Depending on which set of figures you believe, there could be 600,000 - 750,000 second homes and many more BTL properties that people end up being stuck with because of negative equity. If the investors live out the rest of their lives breaking even, I assume rent will find a level that just maintains loan repayments and a proportion of us benefit from this and reduced council tax incentives.

There was a BBC news item a few months ago that made the comment that social classes should "know their place" and ownership isn't for everyone.

I guess if it means I'm better off than a house owner, I'll go with whatever pigeon hole they want to put me in.

And you mean Saturday night flat bear.

Are we still friends?

Dunno. My wounds are still smarting...

Let me think for a while.

I don’t think I’d buy a wireless keyboard I don’t need electronic help for my typos. I’m really really glad I’ve got an old fashioned serial one.

Flat Bear it is Friday because we had the elections yesterday

I have a wireless keyboard and it sometimes gets out of sync with the alphabet. Hence, t's become s's. Never mind.

Back on topic. I do wonder if we'll revert toa nation of renters. Depending on which set of figures you believe, there could be 600,000 - 750,000 second homes and many more BTL properties that people end up being stuck with because of negative equity. If the investors live out the rest of their lives breaking even, I assume rent will find a level that just maintains loan repayments and a proportion of us benefit from this and reduced council tax incentives.

There was a BBC news item a few months ago that made the comment that social classes should "know their place" and ownership isn't for everyone.

I guess if it means I'm better off than a house owner, I'll go with whatever pigeon hole they want to put me in.

And you mean Saturday night flat bear.

Dunno. My wounds are still smarting...

Let me think for a while.

AT LEAST YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS

Don't know if this is off topic or not, it may be of interest to ant enthusiasts...

I went to London Zoo a couple of weeks ago, they have a new 'bug house'.

There was an ants nest in there. It was really good, the ants can be seen carrying leaves (and dead ants) into their nest along a bit of rope.

Also the monkeys were good.

I had an ice cream as well.

picture00040.jpg

post-4662-1146990502.jpg