House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Bristol-look What You Can Get!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-640...pa_n=2&tr_t=buy

only £110k ,near Ikea(well you couldn't afford furinture from anywhere else!)and if you look at the map-you've got great motorway access! :P

my favourite one is still there after only about 4 months and being reduced from £120k!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-588...pa_n=7&tr_t=buy

this was funny story from couple weeks back in the Evening Post though, idiots....

11:00 - 29 April 2006

Would-be home-buyers said it was worth queuing overnight to get their hands on a new flat at a unique development in Bedminster. Around 25 people queued for more than 17 hours outside the Airpoint development in West Street to make sure they were among of the lucky few to secure one of the first 50 properties.

this was funny story from couple weeks back in the Evening Post though, idiots....

Would-be home-buyers said it was worth queuing overnight to get their hands on a new flat at a unique development in Bedminster. Around 25 people queued for more than 17 hours outside the Airpoint development in West Street to make sure they were among of the lucky few to secure one of the first 50 properties.

I drove past the airpoint building the other day. I can't believe people are buying into the hype surrounding this developement. The location is awful and the views of the avon gorge that are plastered all over the glossy brochure would only be visible if you erected a radio mast on the roof and climbed to the top of it.

The muppets that queued all night to buy into the dream are going to be in for a shock when they find themselves is negative equity.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-640...pa_n=2&tr_t=buy

only £110k ,near Ikea(well you couldn't afford furinture from anywhere else!)and if you look at the map-you've got great motorway access! :P

my favourite one is still there after only about 4 months and being reduced from £120k!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-588...pa_n=7&tr_t=buy

So, if I read this right, you could have just rocked up at 9 am in the day of the sale to have bought property number 26 or so?

So, if I read this right, you could have just rocked up at 9 am in the day of the sale to have bought property number 26 or so?

Yep, but then you will have missed out on the 'bargains'.

:blink:

Is the first site repossessed??

Looks like someone was doing a shed load of refurbishment and decided to call it a day halfway through..

Looks likea nice property though and with all the outstanding work to be completed, a definate negotiation point and the work isnt that much either!

Is the first site repossessed??

Looks like someone was doing a shed load of refurbishment and decided to call it a day halfway through..

Looks likea nice property though and with all the outstanding work to be completed, a definate negotiation point and the work isnt that much either!

it's in a shitty part of Bristol though and pretty much under the motorway. £110k for a one bed? i would never pay that in a millions years. Probably full of damp too..