House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RightToExistInASpace

Website That Breaks Down House Transactions By Area Over The Last 15 Years Or So

Previously, someone posted a link on here to a website that gave details of house prices going back a number of years, and allowed you to break it down by area.

The site is not in the resources section of the site, nor can I find it with google, or by searching this site.

Anyone out there know where it is?

I'm sure that if you tell us what you need we can probably find it … :)

Are you particularly looking for transaction data, or just prices? Or maybe individual house sales (price, postcode) that can be aggregated up, or data that’s already been aggregated over some period and geographical region?

It sounds to me like LR data would fit the bill, but then so many people re-package it in so many different ways that's it's difficult to suggest a website unless we know a bit more about how you want it presented.

Edited by spline

Thanks for all the info everyone.

Specifically what I am looking for is graphed data that shows average house prices in particular areas going back to the late 1980s. I'm convinced there was a website that I saw before - it had a pink/mauve colour to it.

Oh well, I've got the prices going back to 1995 now.