House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
clangnuts

Clangnuts Housing Ladder

Good image clagnut.

:D from me as well.

Thanks for the feedback. Lolly Pop to anyone who can come up with the best way to keep this at the top of the threads - so loads more people see it.

What did the forum members think of the caption competition? Seemed quite popular from number of views. Would you like another one soon?

Clangnuts

Clangnuts Blog

clangnuts. ill be honest.

you should illustrate childrens books with these original styles,

-not wasting your time going for cartoon funnies.

you have a real talent for catchy sketching. something which is very marketable.

drop the blog and get your self into advertising. i see a lot of potential in your work style.

your real talent is illustrating.

try sending a portfolio of styles to some agencies. freelance them.

you might be suprised at the demand.

Wanting a home of your own itself isn't sufficent reason for parody I feel.

I guess the problem is the people who have decided that they want their own home at any cost.

And blindly fall for all the VI bullsheeeeeeeeet of course.

But at the end of the day, when housing prices inevitably fall back to more realistic levels, aren't we all going to be only too happy to sign up to years of debt. Albeit ay a more servicable level?

Edited by geneer

Wanting a home of your own itself isn't sufficent reason for parody I feel.

I guess the problem is the people who have decided that they want their own home at any cost.

And blindly fall for all the VI bullsheeeeeeeeet of course.

But at the end of the day, when housing prices inevitably fall back to more realistic levels, aren't we all going to be only too happy to sign up to years of debt. Albeit ay a more servicable level?

It's ok, I've moved on to Chav's now. Had a bit of fun there with Estate Agents and their evil ways for a bit - but I've moved on. The Blog gives me a focus, a reason to keep scribbling. I dare say one day I might move into the area of Childrens books, or any other area that will have me. I will send some Cartoons to advertising agencies and see what happens. Thanks for the feedback :)

Clangnuts