House Price Crash Forum

Help With Isa Please...

ollk

HOLA441

I am looking at Mini cash ISA's (finally out of debt!) and have found these people here which seem to offer what appears to be a good deal - i.e. guaranteed to stay .55% above base rates. Would a (i.e. this) direct ISA be a good first choice for a novice looking to kickstart their savings for the upcoming HPC...?

Edited by ollk

HOLA442

I am looking at Mini cash ISA's (finally out of debt!) and have found these people here which seem to offer what appears to be a good deal - i.e. guaranteed to stay .55% above base rates. Would a (i.e. this) direct ISA be a good first choice for a novice looking to kickstart their savings for the upcoming HPC...?

Yes :)

Make sure they support moving money into another providers' ISA should their rate drop after the 2 year guarantee. They mention 'No transfers in', which is a shame!

HOLA443

Yes :)

Make sure they support moving money into another providers' ISA should their rate drop after the 2 year guarantee. They mention 'No transfers in', which is a shame!

Thanks erd, yes transfers are ok (think this is in ISA guildlines anyway) but not sure if they will charge. Opening account as I type :)