House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rain'ard

What's To Become Of Us

O M G Awoooga to this Sceptred Isle. An all washed up Labour Party who after eight years dashed our hopes of a reasonable government. What’s happened yesterday the masters of sleaze have come back like a plague of locust. My no brains with altziemers disease has got off his number 77 bus with two strokes of his pen has given us Nazis and Tories, because the golden boys we once put our trust in won’t face up to reality or keep their --- in their pocket. What did the press give us this morning, “House prices gone up two percent in a month , trust them to feed the greedy little sea lions with a bucket of small fry to keep their zombie readers happy.

Doesn’t anyone remember what it was like under the Tories, eighteen year we had them and I never want to see them again. It’s going to take Dr Who to shift them once they’re in. In glad I ain’t got that long to go in this world. How depressing. Come on Right Freds Dead, get me out of this. Charlie say something comforting. It’s enough to make you want to jump off Beachy Head or T3R2 wallet.

We have a one party state where the 3 main contenders all cling to the middle ground and only argue about who will be captain as they all enjoy free drinks paid for by us and award themselves more perks, bigger pensions and longer holidays.

This is not democracy it’s a scam and I would vote for the respect party even if I disagree with the them than to have anything to do with the phoney sham that is going on today. At least Galloway says what he thinks without using a ton of spin.

O M G Awoooga to this Sceptred Isle. An all washed up Labour Party who after eight years dashed our hopes of a reasonable government. What’s happened yesterday the masters of sleaze have come back like a plague of locust. My no brains with altziemers disease has got off his number 77 bus with two strokes of his pen has given us Nazis and Tories, because the golden boys we once put our trust in won’t face up to reality or keep their --- in their pocket. What did the press give us this morning, “House prices gone up two percent in a month , trust them to feed the greedy little sea lions with a bucket of small fry to keep their zombie readers happy.

Doesn’t anyone remember what it was like under the Tories, eighteen year we had them and I never want to see them again. It’s going to take Dr Who to shift them once they’re in. In glad I ain’t got that long to go in this world. How depressing. Come on Right Freds Dead, get me out of this. Charlie say something comforting. It’s enough to make you want to jump off Beachy Head or T3R2 wallet.

Judging by the content of your two paragraphs, I'd say you are mental.