House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homeless

"old Gang" Parties Running Scared Of The Bnp

Eight out of ten working class families in Barking are 'tempted to vote BNP' says Labour bigwig Margaret Hodge. 25% of all working class voters are considering voting BNP, says the left-liberal Joseph Rowntree Trust. Cue media hysteria all round but, with what little respect is due, they're all missing the point.

Working AND middle class support

In the flood of calls and emails pouring in to our enquiry offices, we can see an unmistakable pattern: Rapidly growing middle class support for the BNP as well. Particularly well represented in this growing trend are former Conservative party activists and self-described die-hard Tory voters. These new recruits are not being won over to us primarily by the possibility of further electoral advances by the BNP, but rather by utter despair and disgust at their old party's lurch to the left under Dave Cameron.

Some are coming to us via UKIP (further disgusted by their MEPs broken promises to hand their massive expenses over to their party), but a growing number are switching direct from the Conservatives to the British National Party.

The same trend is being picked up by our canvassing teams in the more affluent sections of our target wards, with Cameron already being a huge disappointment to traditional Tories. For several years now, some of our best local election results have come in largely Conservative wards in places as far afield as Burnley, Bradford and Hertfordshire. The Cameron factor is clearly going to boost this tendency further.

Meltdown

So while the chattering classes are worrying about the white working class deserting New Labour, the untold story is that the same seismic shift is occuring beneath the feet of the Conservatives. It is not one particular party that is in meltdown, but an entire political 'elite'.

To our many new readers who know from personal experience that this is true, welcome. But please don't just sit there nodding your heads in agreement, we need you to get involved. Not even voting is enough in itself. We need donations. We need new activists. We need more local organisers and fund-raisers. We need you to help us build the activist-based power-winning machine that is the only thing that can force our Masters either to take note of the Silent Majority, or to get out of our way!

I don't think anyone is running scared of a party led by a one-eyed pervert(allegedly the toy boy of a prominent National Front leader)

If Nick Griffin doubts the Holocaust took place or that 6 million perished why does not the scumbag go to Austria and repeat it,he will end up in jail with David Irving(another who denies the Holocaust took place)

How can anyone take the BNP shower seriously?

How can anyone take the BNP shower seriously?

I'm not sure many people do take the BNP seriously. But they take Labour, Tories and Libs even less seriously: all three parties are jokes.

It's well past time a new party kicked both Labour and Tories in the ass and showed them the door. However, I'd rather it wasn't the BNP.

If Nick Griffin doubts the Holocaust took place or that 6 million perished why does not the scumbag go to Austria and repeat it,he will end up in jail with David Irving(another who denies the Holocaust took place)

So you're in favor of governments locking people up for their beliefs, no matter how silly they may be? What beliefs will be allowed in NuBritain?

3 in sandwell

3 in epping

3 in stoke

1 in pendle

think also blackburn ?

+ another couple of seat gains just came in

bnp already have 3 epping forest councillors so this makes 6 for there

3 in sandwell

3 in epping

3 in stoke

1 in pendle

think also blackburn ?

+ another couple of seat gains just came in

bnp already have 3 epping forest councillors so this makes 6 for there

Yep, you're right.

Total of 6 in Epping Forest (up 3), total of 4 in Sandwell (up 3), total of 5 in Stoke-on-trent (up 3), just 1 in Pendle (up 1)

Well the Mod seems to be runing scared as he move a post of mine to off topic within a few seconds of it being posted and i find today it not even here so just as well i still have a link to it

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=29263

maybe the mod would like to say why it was moved because it said what one party was thinking about house prices and what helped push them go up so much

still it's a good day for democracy because despite all this censorship the party in question has the vote of an ever increasing number of people which will only help the man in the street get his message across.

Well the Mod seems to be runing scared as he move a post of mine to off topic within a few seconds of it being posted and i find today it not even here so just as well i still have a link to it

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=29263

maybe the mod would like to say why it was moved because it said what one party was thinking about house prices and what helped push them go up so much

still it's a good day for democracy because despite all this censorship the party in question has the vote of an ever increasing number of people which will only help the man in the street get his message across.

Cannot open that link, is that the work of the Mod as well..