House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homeless

Good Luck To The Bnp This Evening

Ive noticed a couple of party political broadcasts on here for other parties so i thought it appropiate to point out there is an alternative.

instead of giving the BNP manifesto i will post a few things that will make the point better.

from libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi

Islam will take over Europe without violent force within a few decades, said Libyan Leader Moammar Gaddafi in a speech aired on the Arab satellite network Al Jazeera.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe," Gaddafi said. "There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe – without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

If Turkey is added to the European Union, the Libyan leader said, Europe will have another 50 million Muslims. Albania, a Muslim-majority country, and Bosnia, which is about 50% Muslim, are also lining up to join the EU.

"Europe is in a predicament, and so is America," Gaddafi said. "They should agree to become Islamic in the course of time, or else declare war on the Muslims."

"He superseded all previous religions," Gaddafi said. "If Jesus were alive when Muhammad was sent, he would have followed him. All people must be Muslims."

i have no idea why white british people, seem to think there is no muslim agenda to take over the world.To believe so makes you a traitor of your people.

Ive noticed a couple of party political broadcasts on here for other parties so i thought it appropiate to point out there is an alternative.

instead of giving the BNP manifesto i will post a few things that will make the point better.

from libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi

Islam will take over Europe without violent force within a few decades, said Libyan Leader Moammar Gaddafi in a speech aired on the Arab satellite network Al Jazeera.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe," Gaddafi said. "There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe – without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

If Turkey is added to the European Union, the Libyan leader said, Europe will have another 50 million Muslims. Albania, a Muslim-majority country, and Bosnia, which is about 50% Muslim, are also lining up to join the EU.

"Europe is in a predicament, and so is America," Gaddafi said. "They should agree to become Islamic in the course of time, or else declare war on the Muslims."

"He superseded all previous religions," Gaddafi said. "If Jesus were alive when Muhammad was sent, he would have followed him. All people must be Muslims."

i have no idea why white british people, seem to think there is no muslim agenda to take over the world.To believe so makes you a traitor of your people.

Link?

Original text?

Fair play to the BNP to be honest, I think their support will only get stronger.

People dont seem to be afraid to say they support them now - the country is going down the pan, and if the BNP are the only ones who are willing to stand for people and their concerns over immigration and political correctness, then they will continue to do well.

I think the fact the media demonise them, and basically try to "tell" people not to vote for them is pretty shocking - whatever they stand for its up to the voter to decide - this is still a decomcracy thank god.

Fair play to the BNP to be honest, I think their support will only get stronger.

People dont seem to be afraid to say they support them now - the country is going down the pan, and if the BNP are the only ones who are willing to stand for people and their concerns over immigration and political correctness, then they will continue to do well.

I think the fact the media demonise them, and basically try to "tell" people not to vote for them is pretty shocking - whatever they stand for its up to the voter to decide - this is still a decomcracy thank god.

Well said!

Well said!

IMO the BNP are a one-agenda party, an agenda based on an irrational hatred of non-caucasians. Everyone I've ever known who supports them, or their predecessors the NF, are thicko racists, usually inadequate failures who like to blame a scapegoat for their own shortcomings. I've heard it all my life, from the 1950's and 60's (hatred of West Indians) 1970's (Ugandan Asians) 1980's (bangladeshis and Pakistanis). If I'd been born earlier I would have heard it about immigrant Jews in the 30s.

Same old, same old. No different to any party that bases its agenda on race hatred.

The only difference this time is that they hide their hatred by jumping on genuine concerns about the lack of immigration controls we currently suffer.

The only difference this time is that they hide their hatred by jumping on genuine concerns about the lack of immigration controls we currently suffer.

You should make you mind up about what you are saying !

Yes people have genuine concerns about immigrants and millions are voting for the BNP and no they are not all thugs else why would it concern you so much if that was indeed the case.

No smoke without fire and if you lived as a white person in a place like Leicester then you would understand just what these people are saying.

No smoke without fire and if you lived as a white person in a place like Leicester then you would understand just what these people are saying.

Justice, what's wrong with Leicester? Just because there are a few dusky people there doesn't mean that it is a sh*thole. Let me tell you something, try being an aspirational, ambitious, hardworking white person living in the following places.

1. eltham - deathplace of Steven Lawrence

2. Salford

3. Barking

4. Swansea

5. Romford

All these places are as white as a Saturday night on the town, but I wouldn't want to be surrounded by white trash chavs.

Sannyasin

Many places in Leicester have become no go areas if you are white and it has lot’s of ghettos where every aspect of life has been taken over from selling meat that has not had it’s throat slit to placing a pot pig on a window ledge in case it offends other faiths.

Leicester has lots of culture but unfortunately it can not be British culture as this again offends others.

Leicester City Council uses a system of money for votes that has proven to be very successful in getting them re-elected time and time again and it works by giving immigrants houses or ensuring that only ethnic areas like Belgrave or Highfields get housing action status where houses are renovated and paid for by our taxes and then two years later the owner can sell the house and pocket the money.

Maybe we should talk about all Asians Woman’s day centre or many other instances where money for votes is being spent but I’m sure you would just say that all section of the community are treated fairly and think that makes it true and I’ll continue to tell it as it is.

Take a look at the universities in Leicester and tell me if you think it is fair that 90% plus of the students are immigrants or from immigrant families or do you think 90% is just a number made up by me.

Something is very wrong with Leicester and it all steams from the labour ran Leicester City Council.

Sannyasin

Many places in Leicester have become no go areas if you are white and it has lot’s of ghettos where every aspect of life has been taken over from selling meat that has not had it’s throat slit to placing a pot pig on a window ledge in case it offends other faiths.

Leicester has lots of culture but unfortunately it can not be British culture as this again offends others.

Leicester City Council uses a system of money for votes that has proven to be very successful in getting them re-elected time and time again and it works by giving immigrants houses or ensuring that only ethnic areas like Belgrave or Highfields get housing action status where houses are renovated and paid for by our taxes and then two years later the owner can sell the house and pocket the money.

Maybe we should talk about all Asians Woman’s day centre or many other instances where money for votes is being spent but I’m sure you would just say that all section of the community are treated fairly and think that makes it true and I’ll continue to tell it as it is.

Take a look at the universities in Leicester and tell me if you think it is fair that 90% plus of the students are immigrants or from immigrant families or do you think 90% is just a number made up by me.

Something is very wrong with Leicester and it all steams from the labour ran Leicester City Council.

Justice

It's that time of day where I have to respond to either yours, homeless' or solvent celt's postings.

I find the idea of no-go areas for whites bizarre, Leicester is still a majority white city, in fact every city in the UK is majority white, including places like Bradford, Birmingham and Luton. I simply don't believe that tens of thousands of Leicester natives are living in a few acres. I find the references to Islamic based PC bizzare as well. If muslims object to pigs so much why do muslim shopkeepers sell non-halal items such as alcohol, pork, Durex and stick mags? Justi, the first gang bang I participated in was at a flat in an Asian neighbourhood, I don't recall masses of Jihadis hounding us outside.

Can you define British culture? Our slant eyed and dusky friends would love to get involved in British culture but not welcome in most cases.

Is there any evidence for this gerrymandering? Surely the world and his pet pot-bellied pig would have heard about this by now. "Paid for by our taxes"? Are you suggesting that only Aryans pay taxes and wogs do not? I am reliabley informed that Brown, black and yellow people pay taxes as well.

I'm of the opinion that dusky people pay council tax, and what's wrong with council tax being spent on them? In my area, there are alot duskies and the council has spent money on a skate park. Justice, the users of the skate park are 100% Aryan.

The students at Leicester Uni and DMU do not necessary come from Leicester. Some come from overseas. Do you have stats that tell you that 90% are non-Aryan? When you say immigrants I take it you don't include White immigrants from Aus, canada and Kiwi Land? Do you include non-Aryan overseas students as immigrants as well? Still at the end of the day, to get into any university you need to pass exams. Do you begrudge some people a place at uni because they have the wrong amount of melanin, even though they have passed their exams? Where else do you want to take this? Is it fair that in the World Cup 40% of the England team are immigrants? Hey look, most of the GB athletics team are immigrants.

sannyasin

”I find the idea of no-go areas for whites bizarre, Leicester is still a majority white city”

Government figures might tell you that whites make up over 50% but that’s not what people see when they go into town, bit like the 2% inflation figures. As for no go areas check out Highfields or the fighting between indians and muslims on the belgrave park.

“in fact every city in the UK is majority white, including places like Bradford, Birmingham and Luton. “

and pigs fly.

“I simply don't believe that tens of thousands of Leicester natives are living in a few acres.”

I did not say they were.

“I find the references to Islamic based PC bizzare as well. If muslims object to pigs so much why do muslim shopkeepers sell non-halal items such as alcohol, pork, Durex and stick mags? Justi, the first gang bang I participated in was at a flat in an Asian neighbourhood, I don't recall masses of Jihadis hounding us outside. “

Then read this link

Can you define British culture? Our slant eyed and dusky friends would love to get involved in British culture but not welcome in most cases.

Can you define life ?

and your friends don't want british culture, they want an islamic independant state here in the UK

"Is there any evidence for this gerrymandering? Surely the world and his pet pot-bellied pig would have heard about this by now. "

again see the above link if you think it's a porkey pie

The evidence is all over the place, in every part of life but the Leicester Mercur says nothing as most workers at the Mercury are immigrants, the coruption is very deep.

"Paid for by our taxes"? Are you suggesting that only Aryans pay taxes and wogs do not? I am reliabley informed that Brown, black and yellow people pay taxes as well."

Yes many pay tax but many also sign on whilst working and no one dare do much about it as it would be racist apparently. Many ethnic parts of the city have yellow line but no traffic wardens, why do you think that is.

"The students at Leicester Uni and DMU do not necessary come from Leicester. Some come from overseas. Do you have stats that tell you that 90% are non-Aryan?"

I have eyes like everyone else and i can assure you few students at DMU are white, very few

"When you say immigrants I take it you don't include White immigrants from Aus, canada and Kiwi Land?"

i would not know as i have not spoken to them all, i'm talking about 90% plus not being white whilst many white folks can not aford to go to Uni as few seem to qualifiy for financial assistance FOR SOME STRANGE REASON.

maybe you have not noticed all the mosques being built all over the place and yet you drive past that big church between the two flyovers every day I bet and never ask yourself who now owns it now, what is it being used for and why did it not receive a fraction of the money being spent on new mosques. I could write a book on the corruption at Leicester City Council but lets just say Keith Vaz is a fairy compared to most.

sannyasin

Government figures might tell you that whites make up over 50% but that’s not what people see when they go into town, bit like the 2% inflation figures. As for no go areas check out Highfields or the fighting between indians and muslims on the belgrave park.

and pigs fly.

I did not say they were.

Then read this link

Can you define life ?

and your friends don't want british culture, they want an islamic independant state here in the UK

The evidence is all over the place, in every part of life but the Leicester Mercur says nothing as most workers at the Mercury are immigrants, the coruption is very deep.

Yes many pay tax but many also sign on whilst working and no one dare do much about it as it would be racist apparently. Many ethnic parts of the city have yellow line but no traffic wardens, why do you think that is.

I have eyes like everyone else and i can assure you few students at DMU are white, very few

i would not know as i have not spoken to them all, i'm talking about 90% plus not being white whilst many white folks can not aford to go to Uni as few seem to qualifiy for financial assistance FOR SOME STRANGE REASON.

maybe you have not noticed all the mosques being built all over the place and yet you drive past that big church between the two flyovers every day I bet and never ask yourself who now owns it now, what is it being used for and why did it not receive a fraction of the money being spent on new mosques. I could write a book on the corruption at Leicester City Council but lets just say Keith Vaz is a fairy compared to most.

and pigs fly.

I did not say they were

No-go areas exist in every community, black or white. I challenge you to for a walk late at night in places like Eltham, Salford and Wythenshawe. No go areas are class based not race based. I very much doubt if the white middle class would choose a white working class area over a middle class area that had a few duskies.

Can you define life ?

The muslim seperatists that you masturbate over are tiny minority of our asian population, do you judge all Northern Irish Catholics as anti-British fenians? Or do you consider Northern Irish proddies to be anti-Catholic yokels based on the rantings of Dr Paisley? More often it is the white British who do not want integration? Did I you the story of a black friend of a friend who booked and paid on-line for a gang bang party only to be turned away on arriving at the venue? What about the anecdote I read on a swinger's forum about a white couple who have decided not to go to a swinger's club because they saw a black guy getting it on? The husband mentioned that they only took up swinging because it was the only activity where you don't see 'effnick skoom'.

That reminds me to buy some more tin foil to prevent these thought control microwaves generated by the ZOG NWO. :D

Black, white, yellow, circumsized or hooded, these people have passed the exams to get into DMU. As an Aryan nationalist why don't you look at possible causes of aryan underachievement. Could it be that non middle class Aryan families do not care about their offsprings education and worse still some of their offspring disrupt the education of their fellow aryan pupils in class. If the slant eyed and the olive skinned population push their children harder then yes, non-whites will have a better chance of entering university. Just to let you know non-Aryans as well as Aryans have to pay to enter university, with overseas students paying the most.

No-go areas exist in every community, black or white. I challenge you to for a walk late at night in places like Eltham, Salford and Wythenshawe. No go areas are class based not race based. I very much doubt if the white middle class would choose a white working class area over a middle class area that had a few duskies.

Not sure I agree with this. Don't know any Indian, Chinese or White no go areas. Yes some white council estates are unpleasant and not safe but by comparison some black neighbourhoods are the killing fields and crime statistics back this up.

Yes many pay tax but many also sign on whilst working and no one dare do much about it as it would be racist apparently.

I can imagine all my duskie colleagues nipping out at lunchtime to cash their giros every week. ROFLMAO. :D Do you have stats to back this up, I assume that no honkies cheat the benefits then?

Guest mattsta1964

I thought about voting for the BNP

And then I thought.........Hang on! I'm Jewish!

Maybe it ain't such a good idea afta all! :)

I thought about voting for the BNP

And then I thought.........Hang on! I'm Jewish!

Maybe it ain't such a good idea afta all! :)

Straight to the showers for you then! :rolleyes:

Take a ticket...ding... now serving #6,000,001

Oh hang on they have a Jewish councillor though don't they?

Still I'm sure the Muslims will treat you well when their numbers grow.