House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

How Will You Be Voting Today

You could always vote Nu-Labour who are selling houses to business men for a mere £6200 each and have created the current predicament with house prices or the Con’s that are in bed with the other two parties as they all clamber for the middle ground and current leader can not even answer a simple question like will you introduce more tax on petrol. MP's are just filling their own pockets and we are being ripped off

But what about a party that is looking out for the average family

“Rising incomes mean nothing if the cost of living is rising just as fast. The present government is lying about inflation by excluding housing costs, which are a significant part of the average family's budget, from the inflation rate. House prices in Britain, particularly in the southeast, have been allowed to skyrocket in recent years to the point where many ordinary people who don't own houses cannot afford to acquire them and those who pay rent must spend an excessive portion of their income. Can this possibly have something to do with the fact that over 300,000 foreigners have moved into the southeast since 1990? Of course it can. Immigration also drives up the cost of everything else in the economy that has a real-estate component - everything from shop rents to car prices - as our supply of land is finite. The BNP will fight these immigration-driven rises in the cost of living and report a truthful inflation figure.”

You could always vote Nu-Labour who are selling houses to business men for a mere £6200 each and have created the current predicament with house prices or the Con’s that are in bed with the other two parties as they all clamber for the middle ground and current leader can not even answer a simple question like will you introduce more tax on petrol. MP's are just filling their own pockets and we are being ripped off

But what about a party that is looking out for the average family

istr that the last time there was a housing bubble immigration was under

control.

i think what immigration does do is drive down wages. that has been admitted by digby jones of the CBI and many others.

i think this bubble will pop of its own accord.

i really dont believe that immigrants working in shell garages and tescos are what's keeping a terraced shoebox in wandsworth at 300,000 pounds.

do you ?

I Would like to know why this post was moved here within 5 mins of it being post Mr Mod ?

because it's off topic.

because it's off topic.

So just how many times must it relate to house prices for it not be off topic.

we are talking about what the major parties are going to do about house prices here

So just how many times must it relate to house prices for it not be off topic.

we are talking about what the major parties are going to do about house prices here

In my opinion it needs to directly related to house prices and not some general link as this is. If one of the majour policies of any of the parties was to do with house prices then sure it's relevant.

In my opinion it needs to directly related to house prices and not some general link as this is. If one of the majour policies of any of the parties was to do with house prices then sure it's relevant.

But it was to do with house prices, scroll up and see the big red bold text, i don't think it could be my better then that or do you own the mod a faviour or something.