House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IMupNorth

*** Good For House Prices

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=899

Its a bit tongue in cheek this particular article, but the 'racist' policy below happens to be one I would tend to agree with ! Where's Brainclamp when you need him. :D

Quote "It has to be stated of course that soar away house price inflation is not good for everyone. Young couples and key workers in city centres in particular find it impossible to get on to the housing ladder. The BNP condemns the wholesale sell off of the council housing stock to private ventures which started under Thatcher but continues under Blair. Land prices continue to rise due to unprecedented levels of immigration fuelling population growth and demand for housing. House price rises would return to more reasonable levels when the flood of migration is stopped by a future BNP government. Building affordable, energy efficient and environmentally friendly homes on brownfield sites, rather than concreting over huge swathes of the green belt is our manifesto aim."

Please feel free to bump to the off topic forum if this is not deemed to be housing related !!

Its a bit tongue in cheek this particular article, but the 'racist' policy below happens to be one I would tend to agree with ! Where's Brainclamp when you need him. :D

Quote "It has to be stated of course that soar away house price inflation is not good for everyone. Young couples and key workers in city centres in particular find it impossible to get on to the housing ladder. The BNP condemns the wholesale sell off of the council housing stock to private ventures which started under Thatcher but continues under Blair. Land prices continue to rise due to unprecedented levels of immigration fuelling population growth and demand for housing. House price rises would return to more reasonable levels when the flood of migration is stopped by a future BNP government. Building affordable, energy efficient and environmentally friendly homes on brownfield sites, rather than concreting over huge swathes of the green belt is our manifesto aim."

Please feel free to bump to the off topic forum if this is not deemed to be housing related !!

Yes, but what happens to house prices when this "future BNP government" invades Poland?

Billy Shears

Guest Baffled_by_it_all

There'l be loads of spare housing stock when they've sent 99% of the population 'back where they came from'

You only have to look at the sort of thugs that clown Griffin surrounds himself when out and about to see exactly what sort of people they are. They are preying on the fears of the intellectually challenged and disenfranchised - exactly what Hitler did in the early 1930's.

Dont get me wrong, there are massive problems that need addressed when you look at immigration in this country at the moment, but these people are NOT the answer to the problem.

You only have to look at the sort of thugs that clown Griffin surrounds himself when out and about to see exactly what sort of people they are. They are preying on the fears of the intellectually challenged and disenfranchised - exactly what Hitler did in the early 1930's.

Not really what Hitler did. Hitler's genius was in appealing both to society's winners and its losers as well as everyone in between. You certainly cant say that people like Messerschmitt (sp?), Udet, Goering or Milch wre intellectually challenged or disenfranchised. Fortunately the BNP still only really appeal to losers. Probably because they are a bunch of losers themselves.

Fair one on your interpretation Jon. I was always taught that part of Hitler’s genius on getting those people on side was to create such a groundswell amongst the poor, and to then have those of an intellectual nature fairly openly watched for signs of dissent, that they dare not step out of line. Life would be much comfier if they went along with whatever the party said.

All told though, I see parallels

Not really what Hitler did. Hitler's genius was in appealing both to society's winners and its losers as well as everyone in between. You certainly cant say that people like Messerschmitt (sp?), Udet, Goering or Milch wre intellectually challenged or disenfranchised. Fortunately the BNP still only really appeal to losers. Probably because they are a bunch of losers themselves.

Discusssion of the mass immigration policy is spun by big business, as racist, politics of hate etc...

All the main parties, are funded by big business and have the same policy of unlimited mass immigration.

The only sad losers I see are people moaning on this site about houseprices, believe houseprices and mega rich landlords are nothing to do with the millions and millions we have in new population, and believe some form of crash will come like manna from heaven, in the face of the most massive wave of immigration ever!

To place immigration on the poltical agenda might mean voting for any anti-immigration party you can find on the ballot in tommorows elections.

He has bodyguards like any other politician whats wrong with that?

Dont get me wrong, there are massive problems that need addressed when you look at immigration in this country at the moment, but these people are NOT the answer to the problem.

Right now I don't see a better alternative.........................

. . . House price rises would return to more reasonable levels when the flood of migration is stopped by a future BNP government. Building affordable, energy efficient and environmentally friendly homes on brownfield sites, rather than concreting over huge swathes of the green belt is our manifesto aim."

I amazed that the BNP would want anything to do with brownfield sites.

All the main parties, are funded by big business and have the same policy of unlimited mass immigration.

Not true.

Last time I checked the Liberal Democrats are only funded by members (some of whom may own their own successful businesses) but they do not get contributions from businesses or trade unions.

Last time I checked the Liberal Democrats are only funded by members (some of whom may own their own successful businesses) but they do not get contributions from businesses or trade unions. [underpressuretobuy]

'Fresh doubts over £2.4m donation to Liberal Democrats':

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,17...1881695,00.html

Fresh doubts have emerged about the eligibility of a £2.4 million corporate election gift to the Liberal Democrats from a Scottish businessman based in Majorca.

[...snip...]

...investigations by The Times have discovered that the British-registered donor company had no staff or premises at the time it began handing over money to the Lib Dems.

The company, owned by the Scottish émigré Michael Brown, is also facing a fine after missing a deadline to file its 2004 accounts with Companies House. The donations were made in 2005.

Mr Brown is not on the electoral roll and so cannot legally make individual donations to a party here.

Now I'm not racist and neither is my mate, but he started a discussion at the weekend that as the three main parties are effectively all the same and a vote for anyone of them is just a vote for the same old policies, then you have no option but to vote BNP.

I suppose depending on your tendancies there are a number of alternatives, so my advice (to counter dave camerons) vote anything other than Lab, Lib Dem or Conservative.

Personally, I'd vote BNP, because I agree with some of their policies - being nasty to black people isn't one of them though ! Drop that one and they would sweep to power !

House price rises would return to more reasonable levels when the flood of migration is stopped by a future BNP government. Building affordable, energy efficient and

So they dont think a correction is necessary then and only sight immigration as the only problem with the market. They are too narrow minded in their approach to this particular issue

You took the words out of my mouth ;)

House price rises would return to more reasonable levels when the flood of migration is stopped by a future BNP government. Building affordable, energy efficient and

So they dont think a correction is necessary then and only sight immigration as the only problem with the market. They are too narrow minded in their approach to this particular issue

Wouldn;t less immigration free up the number of council properties available so causing less people to rent causing less BTL buyers etc?

If and it's a big IF they (the BNP) would accept people (of dfferent skin and racial backgrounds) who have lived here for several generations, have paid their taxes, have successful business and are generally up standing members of British society, then I agree that the vast majority of their other polices seem like common sense.

What? Nigs, chinks and ***** paying taxes and being up standing members of British society? :lol:

Ok back to serious nature, I'm sure like most of the GB population, there must be some BNP supporters who have benefitted from HPI, mewed and even dabbled in BTL. I do agree that a HPC would be benefit lots of FTB's not least anglo-saxon nordic celtic aryan ones. But won't this f*ck things up for a large section of society who have mewed and who will be in negative equity? But never mind "keep Britain white" as they say.