House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BillyShears

Sensible Advice On Web Page Shocker

Mainly common sense really...

Spelling's a worry though!!

The ones that caught me were example problems of buyers buying at top of the market prices not thinking that bubbles applied to them, and amateurs effectively buying up professionals portfolios as the professionals exited the market.

Billly Shears

The ones that caught me were example problems of buyers buying at top of the market prices not thinking that bubbles applied to them, and amateurs effectively buying up professionals portfolios as the professionals exited the market.

Billly Shears

Yeah, good call Billy.

I believe this is the phase we are in at the mo IMO.

Price within reason. Trying to sell a home for $700,000 when like homes go for $525,000 is a non-starter. The days of "testing" the market with huge price increases is
finished
in many areas. Overprice and you won't be competitive

I like the EA's (Realtor's) truthfulness. It is FINISHED. :D

The Americans seem to be ahead of us by about 3 months. It is different this time because I seem to recall that in the Great Crash* we were 6 months ahead of the US when our houses started plummeting?

* A.D. 1989-1996

Sharp increases in value are moderating -- that's also good bad news for buyers Banks. Values are not falling -- that's great news for sellers wishing to move up the chain & continue to shell out more cash on the house next up the ladder. While the banks laugh all the way to the bank by shackling homeowners who think they're millionaires to continued mass debt servicing at record low rates that are now rising.

Financial torture dungeon chamber anyone?

The debt rack is quite an interesting way of inflicting financial pain!

:lol:

Edited by A Fool & His Borrowed Money