House Price Crash Forum

Hi all....

Had a quick flick through the local paper in St Neots and found there's a lot of "new" additions to the the estate agent listings. Not seen many "new price" or "reduced" signs yet tho....

One of my neighbours has had his 3-bed semi on the market for 6months now at £162,500...still not sold and it'd appear he's refusing to drop the price. I've only seen one couple come round for a viewing as well !

Will keep u posted.

Chewy.

• 2 weeks later...

Now got a few "home" papers to compare for the past couple of weeks.

Lots of NEW

Lots of NEW PRICE or REDUCED PRICE

Lots of NO UPWARD CHAIN

And looking thru and cross referencing there's a few that this week say New Price that last week said No Chain ! BTLers selling up ???????

My neighbour still aint reduced the price of his property tho....Been £162,500 for well over 6 months now...!!!!

• 3 weeks later...