House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iLegallyBlonde

Would You Like Another Ea Tale Of Woe Or Are You Bored ?

Are you sitting comfortably ?

oh dear.. i hope ive done the right thing ive been there for 5 years on and off. i work in an estate agents every other weekend.

i earn 80.00 for doing 9-4 sat and 10-4 sunday so bearly the minimum wage . i have to work bank holidays and even had to work easter sunday ... no extra for doing these.. i get no holiday entitlement..

ok so thats the back ground.

I work my socks off to get business through the door.. only to have it shoved in my face 2 weeks later..

the boss has taken hold of the purse strings and has added loads to make the office look good and paperwork to give to clients but thats as far as it goes.. once he has them on his books he doesnt seem to give a dam.

i got this woman to get a valuation with us and she came on the market... in the 2 weeks i have been off she has had nothing but crap from the full time staff.. wrong details posted out, viewing booked and cancelled but not told.. not once but twice!!! i had her come in yesterday calling me evry name under the sun teling me how crap the company is... i felt terrible..

this is just 1 very small thing of many that has happened this weekend.

his latest thing is i got a note in my messages to say that the squash that was in the kitchen (tescos cheap stuff) was for "customers only " WTF.. how tight can you get.

we get incentives for mortgage referals but im still waiing to get paid from august .....

we are not told about new things that have happened in the office and it seems we are expected to find out for ourselves what they are????

people are not getting phoned back to confirm things and then we get calls on saturday to ask whats going on... we have no clue as details have not been put on the computer so again making "us" the weekenders look really stupid..

i have been faithful to this company for 5 years and feel like the pee has been taken out of me for too long.

was i over reacting telling him to stuff it...

sorry this got long but i am so mad!!!

its out my system now lol

ive had worse.

once on the border in XXXXXX, we laid a whole train of nape and snake over the tree line where we saw movement one night, only to find it contained most of the rebels relatives who were trying to escape to XXXXXX the next morning. (needless to say they were not happy.)

Edited by right_freds_dead

oh dear.. i hope ive done the right thing ive been there for 5 years on and off. i work in an estate agents every other weekend.

i earn 80.00 for doing 9-4 sat and 10-4 sunday so bearly the minimum wage . i have to work bank holidays and even had to work easter sunday ... no extra for doing these.. i get no holiday entitlement..

I work my socks off to get business through the door.. only to have it shoved in my face 2 weeks later..

the boss has taken hold of the purse strings and has added loads to make the office look good and paperwork to give to clients but thats as far as it goes.. once he has them on his books he doesnt seem to give a dam.

i got this woman to get a valuation with us and she came on the market... in the 2 weeks i have been off she has had nothing but crap from the full time staff.. wrong details posted out, viewing booked and cancelled but not told.. not once but twice!!! i had her come in yesterday calling me evry name under the sun teling me how crap the company is... i felt terrible..

his latest thing is i got a note in my messages to say that the squash that was in the kitchen (tescos cheap stuff) was for "customers only " WTF.. how tight can you get.

we get incentives for mortgage referals but im still waiing to get paid from august .....

we are not told about new things that have happened in the office and it seems we are expected to find out for ourselves what they are????

people are not getting phoned back to confirm things and then we get calls on saturday to ask whats going on... we have no clue as details have not been put on the computer so again making "us" the weekenders look really stupid..

i have been faithful to this company for 5 years and feel like the pee has been taken out of me for too long.

Smooth running organisation with efficient management then?

Or, like so many, muddling through on the firefighting principle.

Sounds as though the company is hitting the skids Terrified. Do you rely on this job for money?

Did I read somewhere that you are pregnant? (I apologise if it's not you) If so, are they trying to get out of maternity leave?

Sounds as though the company is hitting the skids Terrified. Do you rely on this job for money?

Did I read somewhere that you are pregnant? (I apologise if it's not you) If so, are they trying to get out of maternity leave?

The post isn't about me, I thought the company sounded on it's last legs too though.

And yes i am pregnant, again :lol:

ive had worse.

once on the border in XXXXXX, we laid a whole train of nape and snake over the tree line where we saw movement one night, only to find it contained most of the rebels relatives who were trying to escape to XXXXXX the next morning. (needless to say they were not happy.)

did you shoot 'em dead fred?

The post isn't about me, I thought the company sounded on it's last legs too though.

And yes i am pregnant, again :lol:

Sorry, I must have misread it.

Oh and congratulations, when are you due? Is this the first HPC baby?

no.

they were simply horribly burned.

"trying desperately to keep on topic"...was that a 'special' snake?

and..back on topic..did those agents learn a salient lesson about burnt fingers?

ive had worse.

It's that gasoline smell. It smells like, victory.

Guest Bart of Darkness

no.

they were simply horribly burned.

Probably more cost efficient.

I love the smell of napalm in the afternoon (well, I've never really been a "morning person").

Sorry, I must have misread it.

Oh and congratulations, when are you due? Is this the first HPC baby?

No - I posted about Mrs29929 some weeks ago! It's a race now! Come on Mrs29929....squeeeeeze!!

Sorry - CONGRATULATIONS terrified!! Start taking a multivitamin with folic acid every day.

Edited by 29929BlackTuesday

i never say no to a tale of woe outside the hours of 8.30

as long as its strong and the tale is long it will do until dunroamin talks dirty.

am far too hungover now to oblige.

maybe later luv??

Unfortunately this simply sounds like UK plc to me. Poor management, penny-pinching, short-sightedness.

I wouldn't say EAs are any worse in this regard.

NDL

No - I posted about Mrs29929 some weeks ago! It's a race now! Come on Mrs29929....squeeeeeze!!

Sorry - CONGRATULATIONS terrified!! Start taking a multivitamin with folic acid every day.

Interesting... Ms Aussieboy produced back in March.

"That's not a baby. THIS is a baby."

Guest Winners and Losers

Interesting... Ms Aussieboy produced back in March.

"That's not a baby. THIS is a baby."

Sweet. Congrats. Is this a new baby boom or what? :rolleyes:

Sweet. Congrats. Is this a new baby boom or what? :rolleyes:

Thanks. Another little dual citizen... although we missed out on Johnny H's somewhat sinister baby bonus.

Interesting (?): applied for each passport a month ago (with photos... that last for 8 years...) Australia house sorts it return of post... still waiting for Liverpool.

Guest Winners and Losers

Thanks. Another little dual citizen... although we missed out on Johnny H's somewhat sinister baby bonus.

Interesting (?): applied for each passport a month ago (with photos... that last for 8 years...) Australia house sorts it return of post... still waiting for Liverpool.

Darn you could have used that baby bonus to buy a plasma, like everyone else does. Bummer. ;) I hope to have my own little dual citizen one day. 8 weeks old, how sweet (not that WAL is clucky or anything :rolleyes: )