House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BandWagon

How About An Anecdotal's Section?

Anecdotal's are one of the most compelling parts of this site.

But they just get lost in the general scrabble in the main forum.

How about giving them their own section, they make for great reading, and would help attract new visitor's.

I'm worried about having too many sub-sections on the forum. Also, the what are house prices doing in your area sub-forum contains a lot of anecdotal evidence.

However, we could give it a go and see what happens.

What would you put as the description for the sub-forum?

Anecdotal's are one of the most compelling parts of this site.

But they just get lost in the general scrabble in the main forum.

How about giving them their own section, they make for great reading, and would help attract new visitor's.

I couldn't agree with you more!

I have been reading this site for a few years now and I am quite over most of the banter that is going on. There is so much more being said, but so much less that actually worth reading.

When I visit I check out the news blog - then try and find anecdotals - that what really matters - what is being reported in the press, and what is actually happening. Although I used to read with enthusiasm every tom dick and harry's opinion - I am getting extremely bored with them now.

A section for anecdotals - hopefully with some estate agents contributing would be a great idea! I will even post this on the main page to gather some opinions.