House Price Crash Forum
clangnuts

Clangnuts View Of Estate Agents

Peering out? Surely they would be peering in?

Clannguts

No, desperate EA eyes peering out looking for customers.

You must stop posting whilst preparing your meal, you could lose a finger. :unsure:

That reminds me, a few years back I nearly guillotined two (or was it three?) fingers when sizing up some paper... thankfully they were not my fingers! That's why my dream is to work at Foxtons!

Chop, chop.

Here's a Cartoon, that will be on my Blog soon: www.clangnuts.blogspot.com

Clangnuts.

Nice work clangnuts...it put a smile on my face.......you have a good talent there....

Catoons are very good for conveying news instantly with an edge to getting your message across to the masses.The more humerous and down putting to a certain subject it can be the quicker sentiment can change towards that subject.

There is a lot of good souce material on this site to get your imagination and ideas rolling....

Look forward to seeing more of your work...

Try creating a portflio of these and send them off to the tabloids...very possible you might get them published.....

Nice work clangnuts...it put a smile on my face.......you have a good talent there....

Catoons are very good for conveying news instantly with an edge to getting your message across to the masses.The more humerous and down putting to a certain subject it can be the quicker sentiment can change towards that subject.

There is a lot of good souce material on this site to get your imagination and ideas rolling....

Look forward to seeing more of your work...

Try creating a portflio of these and send them off to the tabloids...very possible you might get them published.....

Thanks for all the positive comments. I means a lot to know that you lot enjoy the Cartoons. There will be plenty more to come. I will post them in this thread, so I don't take over the entire forum! LOL ;)

Was even thinking of getting you lot involved. Might be a Caption Competition Cartoon appearing soon.

Clangnuts

www.clangnuts.blogspot.com

OK, here's the deal. Think of a caption for this Cartoon. The two carictures with ties are Estate Agents, the other is a customer.

You can write any caption you like. The caption that I like the best will be included in the finnished Cartoon - and posted on Clangnuts Cartoon Blog The closing date for all captions is This Friday 5th May. The winning caption will appear on the Blog on Friday night.

Sorry, but I cannot offer any prizes for the competition, but hopefully some of you will have fun thinking up some ideas. Go, on - give it a go.....

cap%20comp.jpg

Clangnuts

"Hi, I bought through you in 2004 and I now have tens of thousands of pounds in negative equity. Any chance you could help me out with the shortfall?"

"Just because WE sold it to you for that in 2004 doesn't mean its worth that any more!"

"What do you mean house prices can fall? isn't that funny!"

"You want to be an esate agent with THAT dress sense!"

"Deposit??? No one needs a deposit these days."

"Reposessed... didn't they tell you your home was at risk if you didn't keep up repayments?!"

Some good captions so far. Keep them up.

Anyone know how I can Edit the subject heading to show people there's something new on this thread? Just realised that many people will not know I've posted a new pic on here. I should have started a new thread. PLONK!

Clannguts

OK, here's the deal. Think of a caption for this Cartoon. The two carictures with ties are Estate Agents, the other is a customer.

You can write any caption you like. The caption that I like the best will be included in the finnished Cartoon - and posted on Clangnuts Cartoon Blog The closing date for all captions is This Friday 5th May. The winning caption will appear on the Blog on Friday night.

Sorry, but I cannot offer any prizes for the competition, but hopefully some of you will have fun thinking up some ideas. Go, on - give it a go.....

cap%20comp.jpg

You thought you were buying through an honest Estate agent?!

Clangnuts

cap%20comp.jpg

...Say that again...You want to drag us both out of here by our testicles into the street and beat us with a nailed club untill we stop breathing??

...Sir...surely you are joking....Sir???....Sir???....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!