House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homeless

This Is Getting Out Of Hand

is there anyone that aint up to something?

this morning the defense secretary has cannabis found in his home

add that to the long and growing list of wacko labour cheating lying scumbags.The list is so long now i can even remember them all.

And tony blair every time has never sacked one of them.

This is worse than the tories at the hieght of there disgrace

well i think there lying about that.

for instance if i remember rightly a gram costs 5 pound on the street if bought in small quantity.

so there talking of 1/6th gram, but they never said this.just less than a gram.

i think there using the bulk dealer wholesale purchase cost to work out there 85p to make it sound insignificant, and not the on the street cost.

more spin and blurring of the figures

this morning the defense secretary has cannabis found in his home

This is just Campbell News to give Charles C. a bit of breathing space - and possibly Prescott.

A non-news item. Move along, nothing to see here.

btp

The BBC's political correspondent Mark Saunders said the drugs were thought to have been found while Mr Reid was on an official visit to Afghanistan trying to buy some more to visit British troops.
:lol:

This is worse than the tories at the hieght of there disgrace

Yeah imported hash is rubbish. I will only vote for labour when they are gowing finest grade hydro sensi :)

Seriously, a spliffs worth of soap who cares. I bet he drives at 61mph too

Edit: It must have been a long time ago you last bought hash if you think its still £15 an 1/8. Its 1/2 that now

Yeah imported hash is rubbish. I will only vote for labour when they are gowing finest grade hydro sensi :)

Seriously, a spliffs worth of soap who cares. I bet he drives at 61mph too

Edit: It must have been a long time ago you last bought hash if you think its still £15 an 1/8. Its 1/2 that now

Please dont turn this into a spliff politics thread :D

This is just Campbell News to give Charles C. a bit of breathing space - and possibly Prescott.

Wrong - Tracey Temple's sold her story to the Mail on Sunday for a "six figure sum" via Max Clifford. Looks like a David Mellor situation all over again. Prescott will have resigned by the end of next month - probably earlier.

Guest Bart of Darkness

Yeah, but it was only a tiny little amount worth only 85p according to the cops.

I'm sure we'd have been treated the same (ahem).

NDL

Well quite. ;)