House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
a1vin

Web Based Tools For Tracking; Bank Accounts, Shares, Funds, Gold Etc...

I'm currently using the 'internet banking plus' service from firstdirect.com, which has been really helpful in keeping track of my incomings & outgoings.

It works just fine with everyday bank accounts, and a few other 'static' financial items. It can also cope with extra bits like some ISA-wrapped funds that I have purchased via iii.co.uk

Although the IB+ service from firstdirect is free, I'm just wondering what other/better options there are out there?

Ideally I'd like to find a service where I can enter my gold/silver holdings (as well as all the above) and get updated valuations etc... maybe even spot-price alerts?

--

Oh and also I currently use goldmoney.com - I see there are also other gold trading sites out there such as www.bullionvault.com and www.goldline.co.uk etc... has anyone spent the time to give these (and other) such sites a thorough going-over and come up with the pros and cons etc... especially which ones have the tightest 'spreads' (is that term still valid for gold/silver? :unsure: )

NB: I'm more of a reader, than a poster on HPC ;)