House Price Crash Forum

To be fair I don't think even muppets are this stupid.

With the exception perhaps of Gonzo, who never struck me as being very bright.

NDL

There's some wierd guys that post on that site. I had great fun winding some of them up, before I got banned!

Look at the current affairs thread - they're trying to justify voting for BNP (although most of their posts are being immediately pulled by the moderators!)

Guest Bart of Darkness

To be fair I don't think even muppets are this stupid.

With the exception perhaps of Gonzo, who never struck me as being very bright.

NDL

Fozzie always had a strong streak of optimism which would certainly help a BTL landlord around now. :)

Scooter's uncle (who owned the theatre) was prime BTL material. In fact he probably redeveloped the place into shoebox "flatlets" for the smaller muppets.

Oh yes Obi Wan Kenobi the herding instinct is very strong with this one - you must be on the property ladder - you must own a house and not pay rent because rent is dead money - they believe it all -even if you are losing £500 per month you will still make the Capital Gain?

The rest of the posters are muppets none of them seem to know much about money to be posting on a site about money!

The buidling society will never allow a change of status of the mortgage to BTL (unless there is a massive amount of equity - which I doubt) because they will then have difficulty getting the tenant out when they reposess - if he/she doesn't tell the Buiding Socity and the subsequently apply for posession the court will take a very dim view and would be likley to give a very short time before granting an order

Another candidate for the banruptcy stats

CS

Guest Winners and Losers

The original poster would have started "Some people are pure muppets..." if that was the case.

:lol::lol:

Guest Winners and Losers

FFS! I am kermit apparently. :rolleyes:

I would much rather be animal. Blllrrrghhhghrrrarrrghhhh!

NDL

Shaker will claim that he is animal, but he won't even do the test. :rolleyes:

FFS! I am kermit apparently. :rolleyes:

I would much rather be animal. Blllrrrghhhghrrrarrrghhhh!

NDL

Worse than that, I am Miss Piggy.

When I was at college (29 years ago) my classmates used to call me Kermit. Hmmm.

Guest Winners and Losers

beaker! :unsure:

happy now WAL :rolleyes:

Typical! I love Beaker. Beaker is my favourite ever muppet. :(

Guest muttley

The original poster (a newbie) posted a good anecdote about a guy who can't afford his mortgage, and is trying to rent his house out at a £500 monthly loss.

Nobody bothered to reply.

Discussions about "Who's your favourite Muppet?" belong on the off-topic forum. Some posters belong on the off-topic forum too.

Beaker :rolleyes:

gonzo??!! not sure i like that?

Some posters belong on the off-topic forum too.

i might be one of 'em - will revert soon - i do mainly try not to litter the main forums with my crap

blush.gif

Noooooooo - I am Waldorf and Statler!!!! I've been trying to reconcile myself to the fact that I agree with just about everything that's said on 'Grumpy Old Men' and now this.

Although maybe I really am because I love the joke that goes with them:

"This is a very moving moment"

"Yeah, I wish they'd move it to Pittsburgh!"

Guest Winners and Losers

The original poster (a newbie) posted a good anecdote about a guy who can't afford his mortgage, and is trying to rent his house out at a £500 monthly loss.

Nobody bothered to reply.

Discussions about "Who's your favourite Muppet?" belong on the off-topic forum. Some posters belong on the off-topic forum too.

Lighten up. :rolleyes: