• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LURKER!!!!

THIS IS LIKE A TROLLING POST!!!!

Whats the fookin answer???? :lol:

I personally think its because houses are too expensive and everyone is saying fook that for a game of soldiers! More likely to be everyone elses fault apart from Gordon Brown.

TB

(Surely it’s not due to the general populous wanting to create a countrywide image of syncopated frugality in an attempt to show other nations that we British do not need useless gadgets, gizmos & fads to truly find the harmonic spirituality within ourselves. Surely there has not been a instant and national outpouring of positive emotion fuelled by the clarity of knowing where the true nature of happiness resides. Not in the receipts from the high street but in the open and honest smiles of all we meet in our day to day existence. Well who would have thought we as a nation would be one of the first to stand up and be counted as those who understood that serenity and fulfilment lies not in what we want but what we already possess)?

LURKER!!!!

THIS IS LIKE A TROLLING POST!!!!

Whats the fookin answer???? :lol:

I personally think its because houses are too expensive and everyone is saying fook that for a game of soldiers! More likely to be everyone elses fault apart from Gordon Brown.

TB

The guy just likes toying with forum members :rolleyes:

I know, its the drought coupled with outbreak of Bird Flu and the first Nuke used in a war since 1945 followed by the resignation of Tony Blair 2 weeks after Gordon left to spend more time with his family?

The second coming............the wife loves it when I do that :rolleyes:

Edit: mind you she does say, without the fortnight gap it would be even better :D:D:D

Edited by Catch22

Iran has just issued a statement to the effect that the UN can get stuffed as no one has power to prevent them going nuke. So some activity involving some bombs raining down on Iran might throw the world markets into turmoil this summer including house prices?