House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

picnic

Free Unmissable Opportunity To Become A Millionaire (not !)

Hi All,

I can't make it so there is definitely a free place !

Congratulations on taking your first step towards creating real wealth through property. I am pleased to confirm your reservation at our Property Investment Workshop.

Number of seats reserved: 1

Inside Track is the UK's largest property investment educator. Over 55,000 people have already attended our fascinating workshop sessions and with our help a great many have gone on to create very substantial property investment portfolios.

The workshop introduces a number of ideas from why we believe property is such a good investment to examples of how you achieve your financial goals through property investment.

Venue Details:

Hilton London Metropole Hotel

225 Edgware Road W2 1JU

020 74024141

www.hilton.co.uk

Registration commences 30 minutes prior to the workshop start and we would advise that you allow 20 minutes for questions and answers after the session.

If you are travelling to the workshop by car, we recommend that you contact the venue prior to arrival so they can advise you of the parking facilities available.

If you would like to bring additional friends and family with you, please feel free to contact our Reservation Team on 0870 042 55 44. However, It is very important to note that Inside Track workshops are extremely popular and places are limited.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

I wonder why they keep phoneing me up to try and make me go ??