House Price Crash Forum
krosfyah

Instead Of Waiting For Triggers, Why Don't We Start A Hpc?

Guest Winners and Losers

Look just because they are watching me all the time doesn't make me a nutcase.

Or paranoid. :unsure:

Guest Winners and Losers

Looks great!

:lol::unsure:

I thought so too Mags. ;)

Disclaimer

Mags and WAL are not responsible for any discussions of a sexual or flirtatious manner on this or any other forum, in line with the Anti-Forum Flirtation Act (Section 1.2.2, Appendix C) 2002.

Edited by Winners and Losers

I thought so too Mags. ;)

Disclaimer

Mags and WAL are not responsible for any discussions of a sexual or flirtatious manner on this or any other forum, in line with the Anti-Forum Flirtation Act (Section 1.2.2, Appendix C) 2002.

:lol::lol::lol:

There's an easy gag there about homebuyers owning cars, but it's already like shooting fish in a barrel on here.

I'm sure many "would be" FTB's also own cars, but there wouldn't be much point in leaving the leaflets on the front seat of your own car would there !! :blink::D

i still think theres a distict stale aroma of awooga here. perhaps not our usual flavour of plain troll, but new spring fragrance elderflower version.

notice the threads been nursed all the way along.

+ free classic 'whats awooga mean' no sir shoe watching.

somethings fishy.....maybe im wrong.

i still think theres a distict stale aroma of awooga here. perhaps not our usual flavour of plain troll, but new spring fragrance elderflower version.

notice the threads been nursed all the way along.

+ free classic 'whats awooga mean' no sir shoe watching.

somethings fishy.....maybe im wrong.

You are wrong, and if you want to discuss with me you can PM me instead of throwing out paranoid comments on the thread. I've already spent time introducing myself, have spoken to mod's over the last several weeks and have been a lurker here a while. Just because i don't have 5000 posts to my name, doesn't mean i have less to offer than the oft paranoid ramblings of people who have spent too long on here :huh::blink:

What is wrong with trying to reduce the price of property. Those who have their pensions tied up in it will of course lose out - but those who see property as a place to LIVE or to move from a one bed pokey flat to a house, in order they might be able to start a family and live as normal people do and use property as it was meant to be used (i.e. not as an asset for retirement but somewhere to provide shelter), who can be upset about property prices coming down?

I know LOADS of people who want to move up from their first property and can't afford too. I know loads who can't get on the ladder (me being one of them). The only people it will hurt is BTLers who can frankly f*** themselves, and those at the very top of the pile who stand to lose heavily. For normal common garden folk, a big correction in prices would be a GOOD thing.